Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 29, 2024, 07:11:37 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Season 4 wrap up  (Read 1526 times)
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« on: April 04, 2007, 01:39:09 PM +0100 »

With the final moderator's report published, Season 4 is now complete. It's been a tough season, our first with GTR2, and not without teething problems; not just the Monza Malarky, but also the misclassification of the 993 GT2 at the start of the season. But we've come through it wiser and hopefully stronger, with the early Season 5 grids as large as ever.

My thanks to the moderators (Mo, Maurice, Aagramn, and Paul968) for their efforts, and to Picnic and Shark for all the behind the scenes work with the servers during the season.

Congratulations to Paul Richards, Ruskus, CeeJay, Leuven, FreQ, and of course myself on their championship wins, and to 28CDm, Team Shark, and Legends Racing for the Team titles. clap

To finish first, first you must have fins.
PaulW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 03:24:47 PM +0100 »

Well said, and thanks from me to everyone too. It's easy to just turn up and race and forget about the work that people put in behind the scenes on top of the racing they want to do themselves in order to keep it all going.
So, to all of you  rockon

Give a man a fish- he'll eat for a day. But give him a fishing rod and... he'll break it up for firewood, or just possibly, swap it for a fish.
cej

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 06:22:10 PM +0100 »

Big thanks to all of you doing the work to keep this league going  punk

And congrats to all the winners  thumbup1
LuKe#69

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 03:40:13 PM +0100 »

Congrats to everyone on the great season!Thanks alot for all the great work everyone!  Cool

p.s. and congrats to myself for the 2 2nd championship positions  Grin  Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com