by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 25, 2024, 02:44:19 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to join  (Read 3106 times)
truth

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2007, 07:25:27 PM +0100 »

Hey guys- I'm trying to join and try out the league, hopefully for the Silverstone event.  I've installed the skin pack and the track, but can't seem to get on the server.  In the Internet, I can't join UKGTL, it says bad password when I enter the pw from the other post.  When I add IP using games.avonrise.co.uk, it says "No Games Available".  Any tips?  Thanks.
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 07:50:20 PM +0100 »

The event password is only used for the event itself; for a practice server use the one here.

To finish first, first you must have fins.
truth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 10:56:02 PM +0100 »

Success.  Thank you.
I hope to see you at Silverstone.  I'm looking for a GTL league, as my current league - TPG - looks like it won't have too much in the way of GTL this year.  I currently participate in GTR2 over there, but want to try GTL too, now.  Hope you guys don't mind a Canuck joining in  Smiley
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 11:20:04 PM +0100 »

The more the merrier in GTL - I mentioned to Haiku that we were struggling for numbers so hopefully he can steer a few more this way... Wink

MortenS
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 11:38:08 PM +0100 »

Yes, some rookies for me to race against would be nice  Embarrassed Grin

truth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 11:50:32 PM +0100 »

Well it works out for me here in Toronto, as I have my afternoons available most days.  Grin  TPG has been trying to get something going Sunday nights for GTL, but that's a no-go for me.

What's the best car to learn GTL with for the upcoming event?  I was thinking one of the Porkers, probably the 906?  Seems to handle better than most of the others, b/c of low weight?
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 08:46:00 AM +0100 »

I've posted a reply in the event thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com