Read this first!    

April 19, 2024, 12:14:19 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • U Magny-Cours: June 03, 2007
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTR - Magny-Cours - Jun 3  (Read 7204 times)
Reign Man

Team Pseudo Racing

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2007, 11:08:10 PM +0100 »

No problems for me at all regarding the Skins and track. Well done guys.

Two fun races there, first one was a bit of a nightmare for me. Got a great start, shot past the Morgan in front of me.....right into the gravel  Grin. Went of a couple more times but was still enjoyable.

Second race went much better. Finished 6th behind TT. I made no major mistakes and overall did a good race.

Roll on Enna

Reign Man

IRacing ID = Adam Kell
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2007, 08:37:14 AM +0100 »

Was looking forward to this, especially as I had done a few laps testing the track for Shark. Trouble is I got dragged away to help a friend with some job he had on, delivery today, so packed my bags and went to Newbury and worked for 14 hours. Did get time off to start the server though and delivery will be made today so all in all not a bad day Wink

Thanks Shark for doing the results etc.

lincescom

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2007, 08:54:14 AM +0100 »

No problems for me regarding the Skins and Track,

Cheers,
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2007, 09:24:05 AM +0100 »

Sorry I could only manage staying for race 1 last night, it was fun dicing with MJ as he gobbled up my Vertigo on the straights then disappeared again as I out-braked him into the turns. Fantastic stuff until I made a couple of lack-of-practice errors which dropped me back a few places.

No problem with the skins, they all looked great. The update seemed to freshen up the look of the field so thanks to the the painters and checkers Smiley

I did have some odd flashing textures on the track last night that I have never noticed before at Magny, I had them offline as well, I can't imagine how it's anything to do with the track update though  Undecided

Legends Racing simracing team
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2007, 09:27:45 AM +0100 »

I forgot to add that the corner cutting seemed just about perfect, thanks for you hard work on that Shark Smiley

Legends Racing simracing team
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2007, 07:02:54 PM +0100 »

Having just seen the replay I have to say sorry to Reign Man for accidently taking him off in 180 whilst having a big tail out moment. Embarrassed I did make up for it by pushing his out-of-fuel car over the line at the end though. Cheesy

I have no idea what was going on with my pedals - when I tested them in the game controller options at the end of qualifying for race 2 the throttle was all over the place, but when I tried it again today, just before I was about to replace the pot with my last remaining spare, it was working perfectly. Huh

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Reign Man

Team Pseudo Racing

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2007, 07:04:15 PM +0100 »

No Problem Dave, I was still having issues with judging distances from the big front end of the viper, It's quite big  Grin

IRacing ID = Adam Kell
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com