GTR 2 Graphics Settings Guide

<< < (22/23) > >>

Truetom:
Quote from: Legzy on January 05, 2009, 08:15:29 PM +0000

Quote from: Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer on January 05, 2009, 08:08:40 PM +0000

I smell spam...

We still love you Dave, strange habits or not.  ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Linus27:
Just getting back into GTR2 after many years and just have a quick question. Is it possible in GTR2 to go to the race, do a formation lap with the AI, line up on the grid and then wait for the lights for the start? I know you could on F1 CE but can't seem to find anything for GTR2.

Thanks.

goldtop:
Quote from: Linus27 on May 28, 2013, 08:00:15 PM +0100

Just getting back into GTR2 after many years and just have a quick question. Is it possible in GTR2 to go to the race, do a formation lap with the AI, line up on the grid and then wait for the lights for the start? I know you could on F1 CE but can't seem to find anything for GTR2.

Thanks.

As I understand it, you either choose a standing start or a rolling start in GTR2 (and GTL). In rFactor you are able to do a start in the way that you describe. Hope this helps....and welcome back  :)

Linus27:
Quote from: goldtop on May 28, 2013, 08:05:01 PM +0100

Quote from: Linus27 on May 28, 2013, 08:00:15 PM +0100

Thanks.

As I understand it, you either choose a standing start or a rolling start in GTR2 (and GTL). In rFactor you are able to do a start in the way that you describe. Hope this helps....and welcome back  :)

Thanks goldtop. That's a shame but oh well. Anyway, really enjoying GTR2 again. I can't believe how good it is. Also got back into GPL, especially the '65 mod.

Legzy:
See you one Sunday night soon 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page