Read this first!    

April 27, 2024, 03:26:22 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • UKGTR Fun Race: August 12, 2007
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTR - Fun Race - Seat Toledo Challenge @ Zhuhai - August 12  (Read 13411 times)
Reign Man

Team Pseudo Racing

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2007, 01:54:40 PM +0100 »

Oh and while I'm here I need to apologise to I think prof, who I sent into the gravel with needless contact!  Embarrassed

IRacing ID = Adam Kell
Prof
Race Court Chief Whip
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2007, 03:50:57 PM +0100 »

Hi Guys,

Only my third and fourth races and the first where I have not been clearly the slowest Smiley

Popabawa: Thanks for organising the races. It was fun trying to keep ahead of you. Close racing for whatever position is the reason I have joined UKGTR for 'fun' races. I hope I didn't block too much.

Reign Man: No probs mate.

I feel a bit guilty about nicking a position from Martin at the end of the wet race. I had been chasing him for several laps without much hope of catching him when he was delayed when being lapped by a leader giving me a chance to get through.
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2007, 04:49:29 PM +0100 »

Popabawa: Thanks for organising the races. It was fun trying to keep ahead of you. Close racing for whatever position is the reason I have joined UKGTR for 'fun' races. I hope I didn't block too much.

You were 100% fair. You drove really well to keep me behind, I applied as much pressure as I could but you didn't crack. That's what it's all about. Nice one Smiley

Legends Racing simracing team
John

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2007, 05:47:35 PM +0100 »

I had a nightmare

1st race i had a cracking setup,but couldn't produce the goods in quali.
Started about 7th i think.
Start of the race i had a poor start and dropped a place.
Then at turn 4 or 5 i had 3 cars in front of me making evasive manoeuvres to avoid each other,and i just pannicked as i was flying towards them,Hit the brakes,locked up and turned left to avoid them.
But as we know,the hairpin goes right,so low and behold i was going around the hairpin,but on the grass.
There's another couple of places gone.
After that i had a great little tussle with Aagramn,plenty of position changes between us.
But my consistency was poor to say the least.
But to be honest,i think i had one to many beers.
I know i was drunk because when my engine blew with 8Min's left on the clock going in to turn 6,i still thought i was racing,it wasn't until Aagramn overtook me with such ease that i realised i had a problem.
it then took another 5 to 10 sec's wondering what the crackling noise was,until i looked back and seen my car on fire.

As for the wet race,as far as im concerned it never happened and you didnt see me there.
Oh apart from whoever went up my arse and wrote me off.

Also i had fun driving in a single class race.

Single class RULE'S
Blunder
iRacing Indycar Host
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2007, 06:54:30 PM +0100 »

I feel a bit guilty about nicking a position from Martin at the end of the wet race. I had been chasing him for several laps without much hope of catching him when he was delayed when being lapped by a leader giving me a chance to get through.

No worries buddy!! Not your problem!! Smiley

I lost count of how many times someone ran into the back of me!! Smiley

These Aliens, beat up on us slow guys!!  Wink

I'd rather be iRacing Ovals.... Smiley     iRacing id= Martin Mason
Seban

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2007, 07:20:36 PM +0100 »

The less said about race 2 the better. My sincere apologies to whoever hit me as I careened across the track Embarrassed

That had be me but no worries  Grin
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2007, 09:16:02 PM +0100 »

The less said about race 2 the better. My sincere apologies to whoever hit me as I careened across the track Embarrassed

That had be me but no worries  Grin

Sorry again Sad

Legends Racing simracing team
Flash
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2007, 09:27:10 PM +0100 »

You need to get comfortable with racing with us, thats the most important thing.

So we'll see you on Tuesday!  Grin

Yes, I hope you will - the Vertigo is my fave GTR2 car, too, so I'll see you there (Hungaroring sux imho tho'  Undecided  - at least, in an F1 car).
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com