by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

April 19, 2024, 01:13:48 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toyota Corolla KE-30 - Add-on car for GTL season 4  (Read 4165 times)
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2007, 04:45:11 PM +0100 »

This is a stand-alone add on car for the TC65 class for GTL. The package comes complete with 22 skins, sounds and all necessary files.
It is a very simple install.

Download the .Rar file from here:-

http://www.gtl4u.de/jgs_db.php?action=show&eintrags_id=4105&sid=

(scroll down page until you see :-

Download-Link:
/dl/TOYOTA_COROLLA_13-09-07.rar

save it somewhere sensible on your pc.
Open the .rar file by double-clicking (assume you have winRar installed, its just like winzip)
Extract to your GTL game directory and let it over-write the files.  ie Extract to c:\GTL\
(note: it uses DucFreaks excellent alfa sounds for its engine sounds, so if you prefer your own stock Alfa sounds then back these up first, but trust me, these are way much better!, so you might as well let them over-write).

I have tested this mod with a grid of 30 TC65 cars on both stock and addon tracks for GTL with no problems. Replays, damage modelling etc all work. angel

Performance wise, it seems to sit with the cortinas and minis, track-type dependant, and guess it would also give the Alfas a run for its money.

(note to admin, please let me know if i need to do anything else, first time i have done this).

edit: footnote: this is version 1.2 of the Corolla Mod, if you already have an earlier version installed i would suggest you delete the Corolla directory from your c:GTL\Gamedata\Teams\TC-65\ directory
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 04:54:43 PM +0100 by Mark Jonzo » Logged

psuedo
Pink Leader
Former Moderators

Team Pseudo Racing

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:29:08 PM +0000 »

How does this Mod compare, time wise, with the existing TC-65 cars Mark?....ie. where would it 'fit' in the car selection procedure.

"I spend 95% of my money on women and booze. --The rest I just wasted." (Georgie Best)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com