The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 26, 2024, 08:10:40 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • R Istanbul: November 03, 2007
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Race '07 - Istanbul - Nov 3  (Read 7021 times)
JPS

The Late Great Steve McQueen at LeMans

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2007, 11:53:06 PM +0000 »

How do I actually view the replay, when I click on the link it ask me to use win zip after that when I click on a file it just comes up wth a load of code, sorry if the answer is obvious I am new to this.
Thanking you in advance
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 12:18:10 AM +0000 »

How do I actually view the replay, when I click on the link it ask me to use win zip after that when I click on a file it just comes up wth a load of code, sorry if the answer is obvious I am new to this.
Thanking you in advance

Hmm I was blind before. Unzip the replay here:

x:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steamapps\*username*\Race 07\REPLAYDATA

Then go into the game, replay theatre and then click the replay you want and enjoy Grin
psuedo
Pink Leader
Former Moderators

Team Pseudo Racing

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 12:21:48 AM +0000 »

Yeahhhhhhh....

well found JR.

"I spend 95% of my money on women and booze. --The rest I just wasted." (Georgie Best)
JPS

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2007, 11:46:33 AM +0000 »

Thanks for what is the answer, however when I go into the Game and Relay Theatre it is not there, I know what your thinking I have extracted the file to the wrong place, but I have double checked. I have used Winzip to extract to Replay files in Race 07 user data, but nothing....
Any ideas or have I hit a dead end?
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 12:22:24 PM +0000 »

Thanks for what is the answer, however when I go into the Game and Relay Theatre it is not there, I know what your thinking I have extracted the file to the wrong place, but I have double checked. I have used Winzip to extract to Replay files in Race 07 user data, but nothing....
Any ideas or have I hit a dead end?

If you have both the off- and online version installed, make sure you put it in the REPLAYDATA folder of a version you start up with. Don't put it in the offline version and start the game in online version.
You should put the: Istanbul_071103_2156_Race2.Vcr file in the replayfolder. NOT another folder in the replayfolder, just that file. The text file is not necessary.

x:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steamapps\*username*\Race 07\REPLAYDATA
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 02:35:56 PM +0000 »

Race results imported but they are a little wrong, Dan and John were not in the race results from the first race, Oilseal and Psuedo missing from the second. We'll be looking into this Wink Don't blame the game, just me for now  Embarrassed

JPS

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2007, 08:03:53 PM +0000 »

Thanks Ruscus it worked fine with your advice, great watching the race, some awesome moments!
Oilseal

Oilseal - Team Oldie Racing

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 06:54:25 PM +0000 »

Hi Picnic

I was certainly DQ'ed from the second race, so might not be a bug, just me having a senior moment. Sorry to Pseudo if I caused him to "jump" as well

Oilseal
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com