The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 26, 2024, 12:58:27 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • R Brno: November 07, 2007
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Race '07 - Brno - Nov 7  (Read 6628 times)
Aagramn
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 11:09:43 PM +0000 »

Radicals at Curtiba would be good, it's an easy track to learn.

Team Shark

GT Rank Name: Michael Bennett

The correct procedure is brake-swear, not swear-brake.
Adam Parle
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 08:11:26 AM +0000 »

Radicals are ace at Curitiba - but better at Valencia imho.
TinMan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 08:54:43 AM +0000 »

Two very enjoyable races last night. How anyone does a 2.07 is beyond me - I had to disconnect the front anti-roll bar just to get it to turn into the corners. The Radicals are manic at Zandvoort, with plenty of scope for error, so my vote goes to the Dutch track.

TC
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 10:14:46 AM +0000 »

Hmm, well, results imported, but there seems to have been a change in the export format in 1.0.0.8 such that the qualifying times are being written in as if the second race grid is formed out of the first race's best lap times. Didn't expect that!

Does anybody remember whether the qually positions show for race 2 are right? I rather suspect not... Huh

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 10:25:05 AM +0000 »

Does anybody remember whether the qually positions show for race 2 are right? I rather suspect not... Huh

Nope, they show as normal qualification positions, but with the people that left removed.
Mooman117

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 11:15:08 AM +0000 »

Anyone think it might be fun trying to slipstream round Monza in the lowest powered Caterhams or Radicals? Or is it just me?
Madd-RIP

Power and Glory slave

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2007, 03:53:45 PM +0000 »

Grin Did a pb for pole but was half expecting Jeff to come in and go quicker but I managed to hold on for pole, as for Race 1, what a right 'ol scrap, managed to keep Adam in the wilderness of T1 by holding the inside line and then pushed as hard as I could to get those tyres warm!   Cheesy

I had to really concentrate to keep Jeff behind and eventually eeked out a second and a half gap, sounds nothing but it was hard work, it was just a case of keeping it on the blackstuff to the end.

Race 2 started ok until I decided to stay away from the gaggle of cars at T1 and ended up sliding into the gravel all by myself....muppet  Roll Eyes , sure enough the red mist descended and I set off in hot pursuit! slowly started to pick off people as their were having their own fights up ahead and started pressuring Mooman for a few laps with nothing happening, then he lost time out of a corner and I got onto his tail, eventually getting past when he spun, Tinman was also making his car very wide but eventually managed to outbrake him for 3rd place.
Shame there weren't a few more laps, I may have even been able to steal 2nd from my teamie with a bit of luck.  Tongue

Curbita is fun with the Radicals, but some Caterhams would also be fun.

I think these open wheelers are a breath of fresh air and give people a change from tin tops, personally I'm looking forward to league races in them!

Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2007, 05:50:06 PM +0000 »

Oh! Where did the second race's results disappear to?!

Don
Blue and Orange Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2007, 05:51:24 PM +0000 »

Oh! Where did the second race's results disappear to?!

OOPS, that could of been me Embarrassed
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2007, 03:05:11 PM +0000 »

Second race reimported and hopefully showing starting positions which are roughly correct.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com