The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 19, 2024, 11:36:06 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • R Macau 07: January 08, 2008
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Race 07 - Macau - Jan 8  (Read 9214 times)
Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2008, 09:33:17 PM +0000 »

I could hold you for the first couple of laps Baracus after you came out but my car was losing so much power every lap.

I managed a 2.33 early on and I was about 5 seconds  slower come the end as no power.
Andy Eves

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008, 09:36:35 PM +0000 »

I started by messing qauli up, I was on a good hot lap and downshifted to 1st and crashed, then went out to try again and done the same thing on the out lap!

Then I messed the start, I wasnt looking and hadnt seen the lights come up, I seen just in time but bogged down, then had to back off to avoid the cars infont so SBG got past.

I was driving a bit carefull so Dan was all over me, and SBG was pulling away. Dan tried for a pass into the first tight right corner, I left a bit of room but the sound of locked brakes ment trouble and we both hit the wall, no harm done.

I managed to find some pace and re caught SBG, who was hitting the odd wall  Wink I managed to get along side into a real tight corner (not really a passing place) and SBG turned in, whoops sorry, but I still took it as a chance to drive past.  Grin

Iam probally the only one but I do like this track, but it is a little too tight for close racing.

Get better soon Ruskus.

Thanks all,

Andy.
ginsters sponsored
Grey Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 09:46:34 PM +0000 »

Cheers for that Don. Had much fun Smiley.

Nice pass on Andy early doors and I was off and up to second. Then hits one barrier and the car goes cack. Ruddy BMW is a sensitive flower especially compared to Dans Seat which was bouncing off the walls with na bother Wink Perhaps the Alfa has better build quality?  Grin

Fair enough, you bullied your way past Andy but how else can you overtake there? Good stuff and thx Andy/Dan.

Get yourself looked at and back to full health soon JR.

Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 10:31:13 PM +0000 »

It's a bit better now. Took 2 painkillers and was able to do a R2P event.
Problems started 3 weeks ago and eventhough people keep saying I need to go see a doctor, I don't Smiley. Maybe because I studied medicine myself I think too easy about stuff Tongue.
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2008, 10:39:16 PM +0000 »

The track was a bit disappointing. I thought it would be close racing, but the track really prevented that. I prefer Pau than more.
EdamSpeed
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2008, 12:07:55 PM +0000 »

Ruskus - those pain descriptions sound similar to my symptoms when I had kidney stones - not very pleasant I can assure you! Might want to get yourself checked out anyway, particularly if it continues.
Tibernius
Director, AC
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2008, 03:39:33 PM +0000 »

It's Nordschleife. Not Nordschleide. I can't believe people can't even spell the name of the best racing circuit in the world! Grin

That's called a typo. D and F are next to eachother and it's easy to make a mistake.
I also can't believe a Dutch guy spots bad english from some English people  Tongue

I know that's a typo. When I put Grin at the end of something it means I'm joking. I have Nordschleife written in a text file on the desktop so I just copy it from that! laugh

Couldn't finish as I'm suffering terrible pains in my lower right abdomen, right kidney and the right .... Sweating of pain now really.
Was hitting the armco more and more and was no use continuing.

Shocked That does not sound good. You should definitely find out what's causing it.
Joss

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2008, 08:11:57 PM +0000 »

Ruskus - those pain descriptions sound similar to my symptoms when I had kidney stones - not very pleasant I can assure you! Might want to get yourself checked out anyway, particularly if it continues.

You don't have to pass those buggers do you?  blink scared
EdamSpeed
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2008, 12:35:55 PM +0000 »

Depending on the type of stone, yes you do Shocked Not a pleasant experience!

I hope it doesn't come to that for Rusky, but with those symptoms, I'd be getting myself checked out right away. I left it for a few days myself, and on the 3rd day, I couldn't move because of the pain, I could only lie down on the floor.
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2008, 12:45:11 PM +0000 »

Well he told me he was peeing in a cup today so maybe we'll find out why he's an alien at the same time.

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
Adam Parle
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2008, 05:23:57 PM +0000 »

Well he told me he was peeing in a cup today ....

Didn't realise you were that close!!

In all seriousness though, hope everythings allright Jeff.
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2008, 06:24:39 PM +0000 »

Tingdingding, we have a winner, and it's Edamspeed for guessing correctly Grin.

3 weeks ago I started peeing blood, which I found rather odd Tongue, but I just left it there Grin, untill I got those extreme pains, especially in the hanging area Tongue (big pain I can tell ya Wink).
My father (who is GP) immediatly said, yeah, kidney stones, classic example. And my own GP confirmed that. So now I need to come back tuesday and be carefull not to shoot a hole in the toilet when I'm letting that marble out Grin.

Atleast I have an excuse now if I suck on track  Grin

Didn't realise you were that close!!

Guess who was holding the cup....?Tongue
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2008, 06:39:06 PM +0000 »

I prescribe more beer to keep the kidneys clean! Cheesy

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2008, 06:41:51 PM +0000 »

I prescribe more beer to keep the kidneys clean! Cheesy

Lol, yeah, problem is, drinking makes it worst when you feel the pain Grin. If you feel the pain it means it's blokked, so if you add more liquids, it will just get worst and worst untill I'm on the ground Tongue.
I made that mistake when I felt the pain, by drinking, hoping it was something else lol.

P.S I prefer mixed drinks Smiley
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2008, 07:54:37 PM +0000 »

Not looking too well there Jeff...

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals