by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

May 02, 2024, 07:15:44 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skin Pack 1.7 Important Information  (Read 1162 times)
psuedo
Pink Leader
Former Moderators

Team Pseudo Racing

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2008, 12:17:15 AM +0100 »

We are now taking contributions for skin pack 1.7

Due to us encountering a couple of problems with a few cars in the current pack (1.6), it has been decided that this new pack will be compiled from scratch. This will elliminate any errors creeping into the new pack from the old and will also have the benefit of allowing us to 'clean up' any unused/unwanted skins. This should also help to reduce the overall size of the pack making for easier downloads and totally clean installs.

To enable us to do this correctly and efficiently however we need your assistance. Smiley

We need EVERYBODY that has any existing UKGTL skins, old or new, to compile and post a list in this thread of ALL their cars that they would want to be included in the new pack.
This will give everybody the oportunity to 'Clean out their cupboards' and dispose of any unwanted or unused skins they no longer require.

*ONLY SKINS THAT ARE LISTED HERE IN THIS WAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PACK*

Any existing skins NOT listed will NOT be included.

This will then allow us to 'dispose' of any existing skins from people/teams that no longer race with us.

From these lists, we will then re-check every individual skin back into the new pack along with any new contributions. (which should be submitted in the normal way).

We realise this will mean a little extra work for you skinning fellas, and we apologise for that, but we feel it is the best way forward to elliminate any errors and clean up the pack, which will be of benefit to us all.

"I spend 95% of my money on women and booze. --The rest I just wasted." (Georgie Best)
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 11:01:23 AM +0100 »

Would it be helpful for folks to post the car numbers rather than just class and model?

To finish first, first you must have fins.
psuedo
Pink Leader
Former Moderators

Team Pseudo Racing

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 11:05:12 AM +0100 »

Yes Dave you are right. Posting the numbers too would be helpful as that is the main source of identification within the pack.  Wink

"I spend 95% of my money on women and booze. --The rest I just wasted." (Georgie Best)
MortenS
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 07:09:59 PM +0100 »

If we're checking the skins again, would the skins be available somewhere?

Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 07:40:44 PM +0100 »

The current car pack? Wink

To finish first, first you must have fins.
MortenS
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 09:18:12 PM +0100 »

The current car pack? Wink

Okay.

psuedo
Pink Leader
Former Moderators

Team Pseudo Racing

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 05:44:37 AM +0100 »

Hi Morten.

Once again thanks (in advance) for your help in checking skins for us. Very much appreciated.

It will not be necessary though for you to recheck any of the existing skins from the previous pack, as I will be checking each one thoughorly before transfer into the new pack.

Your help would be most welcome though for checking any new skins that may be submitted.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com