Quarterly cost: �0

March 29, 2024, 10:03:23 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
S4455GPP
S4455GPW
S4466CA
S4467F1P
S4467F1W
S4467F2A
S4467F2P
S44JSMT
Recent
S4455GPW Indianapolis …
S4455GPP Indianapolis …
S4466CA Road America (…
S4467F1W Imola (1953-7…
S4467F1P Imola (1953-7…
S4467F2A Ingliston
S4467F2P Ingliston
Forthcoming
S44JSMT Goodwood (Circ…
S44JSMT Boreham Airfie…

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • S15Dc Nürburgring: June 08, 2008
June 08, 2008, 09:18:56 PM +0100 - Nürburgring (Nordschleife) - UKGPL Season 15 (2008) Clubmans
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
Phil Thornton
 Crash 'N' Burn Racing
Cooper T81b (Maserati) F1 1967 4 +2.105
100.603mph
1 43:31.820
97.800mph
5 8:33.439
99.500mph
Firestone  
bernie
 Soggy Bottom Racers Club
Cooper T81b (Maserati) F1 1967 3 +1.112
100.800mph
2 +19.555
97.073mph
5 8:28.452
100.476mph
Firestone  
Jack O'Ferrall
 Reed Racing
BRM P115 F1 1967 6 +21.898
96.828mph
3 +1:02.167
95.526mph
5 8:47.645
96.821mph
Goodyear  
Art
 Crash 'N' Burn Racing
Brabham BT24 (Repco) F1 1967 1 8:25.707
101.021mph
4 +1:02.466
95.516mph
5 8:32.697
99.644mph
Goodyear  
Bully
 Crash 'N' Burn Racing
Brabham BT24 (Repco) F1 1967 5 +9.033
99.249mph
5 +1:43.861
94.060mph
5 8:57.656
95.018mph
Goodyear  
Ian Stanley
 Reed Racing
BRM P115 F1 1967 7 +35.471
94.400mph
6 +2:26.983
92.589mph
5 8:52.192
95.994mph
Goodyear  
b_1_rd
 Soggy Bottom Racers Club
Eagle T1G (Weslake 1967) F1 1967 9 +1:19.244
87.336mph
7 +5:51.062
86.212mph
5 9:31.842
89.338mph
Goodyear  
G Poole

Eagle T1G (Weslake 1967) F1 1967 11 +1:45.533
83.580mph
8 +2L
82.422mph
3 9:54.289
85.964mph
Disco
Goodyear  
Will Tway
 Crash 'N' Burn Racing
Brabham BT24 (Repco) F1 1967 2 +0.847
100.852mph
9 +5L
---
0 ---
---
Disco
Goodyear  
batestfastard
 BCF Racing
Eagle T1G (Weslake 1967) F1 1967 8 +41.801
93.309mph
---
0 ---
---
accident
Goodyear  
Michael Turner
 Soggy Bottom Racers Club
Ferrari 312 (1967) F1 1967 10 +1:33.929
85.197mph
11 DNS ---
---
Firestone  
3 UKGPL67

Ferrari 312 (1967) F1 1967 12 13 ---
---
Firestone  

Moderator's Report

This was by far the easiest race to mod and consumed the least amount of time while using the same methods as before - in other words, grats to everybody for a very good race and a high number of finishers.

Phil scores a significant win, first of the season but more importantly, third podium in a row which strengthens him firmly as the championship leader. Phil recovered from an early warp accident and fought his way through the field and won the race despite the championship leader handicap. Congratulations Phil.

Art had a bit of a struggle and made a lot of mistakes allowing Phil to capitalize. On the very last lap, Phil made a costly mistake and spun at the small Karussel, allowing Art through - Art then seems to move over for Phil being aware of a hefty time penalty for two Shift Rs that were not followed by stop and go. Very gentlemanly but as it turns out, not very wise:
Art in fact finished second and is awarded 60 seconds penalty which now puts him in fourth, behind Jack - Art will be scratching his head as he would have still held on to final podium position as the time penalty puts him no more than three tenths behind Jack, had he only been a bit more efficient in letting Phil through.

Bernie had an eventful race but managed to bring his Cooper home in third which turns into second with Art`s demotion bringing him to a striking distance to the lead in the championship table.

Jack visits the podium for the first time after driving an excellent race with least mistakes of all drivers. I usually watch races at 11 times the speed, using chase view and I`d stop at any hint of an accident or Shift R being taken - Jack was driving so smooth that I did not have to use pause even once. Well done Jack.

Everybody did very well in the race and made my job a lot easier so I appreciate that. Next stop is Monza where the title battle resumes with two main contenders facing a tough handicap on one track where handicap is most felt by the receiving driver. It should be very interesting.

Server replay time: 0h01m07s

Lap 1 - Chris Bull gets a bit wide at Turn 1 and is rejoining track at an acceptable angle. At that moment, Phil is passing by and is struck with a ridicilously huge warp when he was already cleared.

In the given situation, I think that both drivers did the best they could to avoid the incident and without any doubt, the warp is the only contributing factor.

Phil required a Shift R - no fault SR granted

• Racing incident

Server replay time: 0h12m45s

Lap 2 - Art makes a Shift R after making a mistake but doesn`t do a Stop and Go.

Server replay time: 0h16m57s

Lap 2 - Art makes a Shift R after making a mistake but doesn`t do a Stop and Go.

Server replay time: 0h33m30s

Lap 4 - Graham spins at Hatzenbach but during his spin, what was in his view made it look hard to tell which way he was facing so he drove around one corner before realising he was facing the wrong way and then he turned around and continued. At the end of lap 4, he was blackflagged so he pulled out of the race.

As Graham was in eigth position anyway and since he did not interfere with anyone, I will allow the points to be scored.

GPL usually black flags the driver for driving the wrong way or jumping the start; drivers may opt to stop at their pitboard on the following lap and wait until released back in the race, having their black flag removed. As it sometimes happens due to network problems, I would advise drivers to carry on with racing and report it after the race. If driver was unsure whether he needed to stop and chose to continue racing, moderator may issue a time penalty to compensate the missed stop.

Please bear in mind two things:
- if you choose not to do a time penalty to remove the black flag, it will be at the discretion of the moderator whether to exclude the driver or not;
- when continuing racing after being blackflagged, exercise extreme caution and avoid incidents with other drivers as they do not see you as a contestant and you are being showed blue flags which I recommend you obey if you are slowing down other drivers.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGPL Season 15 Clubmans - Nurburgring (Nordschleife) - Jun 8  (Read 9701 times)
Kruger Enge
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2008, 09:53:24 PM +0100 »

UKGPL Season 15 Clubmans Cup - Round 6 - Nurburgring - June 8

Gentlemen, welcome to the round six of the championship, see race announcement below.

Shift Rs are allowed in practice on this track but in race they still must be compensated with stop and go otherwise time penalties will be applied after the race. There are only four stopping opportunities so number of Shift Rs is somewhat limited.

Just to remind, failure to carry out a stop and go after resetting is rewarded with 15 seconds penalty, if a reset was required due to the contact with another car, or 30 in case of self inflicted damage.

Ring may be a tough track but it provides a fantastic opportunity to make major strides on GPL Rank.

Wish you all good luck.

Kruger

Please be in the UKGPL IGOR chat-room by 20:25 BST.

Server 3.ukgpl
IP address 87.194.135.42
Race date = 08-06-2008, 20:30 BST
Track = Nurburgring
Race length = Int Long (5 laps)

Qualifying time = 35 minutes. Don't start until 30 mins left on
clock to
allow everyone to join.

CHASSIS RESTRICTIONS
The following groups of drivers are restricted to the cars shown
below unless they opt to carry out additional pit stops to equalise
the performance of the car that is chosen:-

Group 1 - 1st and 2nd - Limited to BRM, Cooper or Honda
Phil Thornton
Chris Bull

Group 2 - 3rd and 4th - Limited to BRM, Cooper, Honda or Brabham
Bernie Darwin
Artur Le Marquand

Group 3 - 5th and 6th - Cannot take Eagle or Lotus
Will Tway
Robert Burton

Group 4 - 7th and 8th - Cannot take Lotus
Ian Docherty
Ben Summers

9th and below - Free choice of chassis.

PIT STOPS FOR DRIVERS OPTING TO USE FASTER CAR THAN ALLOWED ABOVE
Drivers wishing to take a chassis other than as specified above will
need to make the appropriate pit stop(s) as follows:

Group 1
Lotus 1 x 33 seconds or 2 x 12 seconds
Eagle 1 x 18 seconds
Ferrari 1 x 15 seconds
Brabham 1 x 12 seconds

Group 2
Lotus 1 x 12 seconds
Eagle Stop n Go
Ferrari Stop n Go

Group 3
Lotus 1 x 9 seconds
Eagle Stop n Go

Group 4
Lotus 1 x 6 seconds

The pit window is as follows:

Pit stop to be taken between 4 to go and 2 to go on your pit board. If a second pit stop is required it is to be taken between 2 to go and 1 to go on your pit board.

Password: see above
(2) Driver lists can be found on the championship standings page

iRacing alias: Nihad Gluscic
poacherpete

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 10:42:00 AM +0100 »

Is it possible that i can be a reserve for the last few races Kruger.? I have not registered but there is a good chance i can race some of those that remain.
I can get hammered by Will again lol.

Pete
Kruger Enge
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 06:44:04 PM +0100 »

Is it possible that i can be a reserve for the last few races Kruger.? I have not registered but there is a good chance i can race some of those that remain.
I can get hammered by Will again lol.

Pete
Off course Pete. Will you just please cast your vote on the registration thread so I can complete the registration. Its here > https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=4337.0

Welcome aboard Smiley

Art

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 08:24:16 PM +0100 »

Welcome Pete.  Smiley

Crash 'n' Burn Racing

GPL Rank -20.810

UKGPL-Season 15
oAo - Season 9
Michael Turner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 09:54:30 PM +0100 »

Well that was a bit of a disaster! My PC froze as I crossed the finishing line at the end of qualifying and by the time I'd relaunched everything it was too late to rejoin.

Yet another stunning victory that might have been lol

MT
Art

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 10:16:22 PM +0100 »

Well that was a bit of a disaster! My PC froze as I crossed the finishing line at the end of qualifying and by the time I'd relaunched everything it was too late to rejoin.

Yet another stunning victory that might have been lol

MT

Damn that's harsh Mike. Sad

Are you running D3D or Open GL m8? I used to have the same problem until I switched to OpenGL. Now it runs nicely. Smiley

As for my race well qually went better than I would ahve thought and made Pole. Smiley

Got a good start but to be honest on cold tyres the Brab was a beast to handle in the first half a lap and if I made anyone behind me a little nervous then I apologise profoundly.

As for the rest of the race it went smoothly and held onto 1st until I made a msitake and let bernie through. Then it seemed like we were taking turns in making mistakes. Cheesy
I gotta say that I got nothing much more to say about the race apart from hats off to everyone for completing the 5laps.  clap punk clap

Well done to Phil for the victory and more valuable points for C 'n' B. Smiley

P.S. Kruger just a quick admission. I done 2 Shift-R's with no Stop 'n' Go's. Sad Slap my wrists.

Crash 'n' Burn Racing

GPL Rank -20.810

UKGPL-Season 15
oAo - Season 9
bernie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 11:20:00 PM +0100 »

Enjoyed Nurburgring , the scenery is wonderful , especially from real close up  Shocked

All was going well , bit of argy bargy in T1 with me running wide , not sure if ther ewas some warp contact with Chris I think as he got along side me but my replay shows no contact and came through it in P3. found myself in P1 courtesy of you other chaps inspecting the local flora and fauna at various point around the track , decided to join in on the nature trail and at one point it seemed like me and Art were playing "hidey go seek " in the bushes .

Lap 2 saw me with a fair old lead over art when I lost the arse end just on the quick bit just before the little carousel , I managed to re gain the track , still with a decent cushion to P2 (was it Art or Phil) but it soon became clear that for some reason my engine was missing RPM's as I stuttered down the straight at much reduced speed.

Into Lap 3 and the thing was still stuttering away , so I decided a S/R was called for in order to take a peek under the bonnet. A quick check revealed a plug lead had become loose so was running on 7 of 8 cylinders , I did a quick temporary repair slammed the bonnet down got back behind the wheel then I found I was unable to re join the track untill both Phil and Art had gone by .

The resulting stop at the pits to get things checked over put me even further back so had to settle for P3 , not bad for an old codger but was rather dissapointed with the Maseratti Motor Co for supplying me with a duff engine  , perhaps they should stick to selling ice cream in the future.

Undecided

Grats to Phil for a great drive , commiserations to Art , and well done all who finished the torture trail in one peice (more or less)

P.S. The bill for forestry damage was more than the prize money  Tongue

Must drive more carefully next time . 

Now I had a decision to make 

Jack O'Ferrall
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 12:55:02 AM +0100 »

REED, MARQUE, LEARN: THE JACK O’FERRALL STORY

Nurburgring June 8

…Granted: it was cold and raining in the Eifel Mountains as we were driven to the track, with the Schloss Nurburg looming up at us out from the fog.  Ian had suffered from a hereditary problem the previous race and had also been unable to practice, which meant that the enormous demands of leading Reed at the Nurburgring would fall on my inexperienced shoulders.  However there was a bright spot- not the news that the fog would lift in time for the race, since that always happened, otherwise the place would be ***dy undriveable- it was that Loot’s Roller had passed us on the road.  Evidently my stirring sixth at Zandvoort had led to a return of confidence in Reed’s owner, though we were slightly perplexed as to how this could be so.  We were met at the entrance by a small man in a dark coat.  'Herr Stanley?  Herr Overall?'
  'It's pronounced O’Ferrall,' I retorted.
   He looked at me uncertainly 'You say Overall?'
   'O’Ferrall. You must be-'
  'My name is Egon,' he said firmly.  'You…  You and Herr Stanley are to go on to the Schloss Nurburg.  The Herr Gresham has been appointed to the administration, and there is to be a ball. Walk this way.'  He proceeded to another car in quite a curious fashion, and we followed.  'The Gemahlin at the Schloss is of extraordinary beauty, perhaps you like to make yourself neat before the ball?'
  'That explains why Loot's turned up,' I said to Ian 'Pretty nobility.  I wonder if she'll make up for Grace Kelly though.'
  'Herr Overall, the young lady in question is of surpassing allure.  I do not doubt that your Lord will be quite captivated.'
  'She's not Grace Kelly though, Egon, is she?'
  'You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the Nurburg.  Rowr.'…

Hello handsome.  Look at that boyish face, look at that sweet smile.  I was ready for the minor German nobility and whatever in the way of Wagnerian motor racing they could throw at me.  I completed dressing and proceeded to table.  We were sat far away from Loot and Tom at the head of the table, who I noticed had already taken a fair few drinks on board.  'I hope Tom's going to be alright,' I said to Ian.  'Me he can drink with, but every time he tries to match glasses with Loot he gets schlossed rather rapidly.  Funny enough, I find Loot the easier of the two, I never could sup with Tom Gresham.  Look, that's another glass of Liebfraumilch already.'
  Loot began his speech with the familiar courtesies, and then proceeded to laud Tom as a 'fine example of the breed, a rider, a hunter, a fencer, every manifest inch an honest English gentleman'.  It is to be admitted that Tom had never got drunk and stark naked waving his sword in the air singing dodgy songs when there were ladies present.  The "Bathtub Song", that began 'Chapman has a lightweight chassis' for example.  So as long as the assorted Frauleins and Herren, some of whom were indeed fetching, were to remain, we should be alright.  Unfortunately after Tom had made his formal acceptance speech, they left for the ballroom, and the real drinking began. So much for intellectual and philosophical pleasure.  One of the dignitaries was trying to praise some of the decoration to me 'Art is truly the third hunger', it was all blurry, had the girls come back?  After motor racing and good whiskey, it would be lucky to get two points and fifth.  I decided a simple mechanical demonstration of balance and coordination would overawe him, so I stood on the table, which is when I noticed Tom was stood on the table too.  He wasn't going to sing?  Not all Tom's songs might be appropriate…it might get nasty… 'For safety's sake don't humiliate him!'  I decided to encourage him to dance instead  'Come on! 5-6-7-8!!! 5-6-7-8!!' I shouted.  He looked somewhat dazed but he smiled and began to shuffle, unfortunately I noticed, too late, that his trousers were around his ankles and he fell over onto the crystal.  He had to be taken to hospital.

The pit lane at the Nordschleife is no place to be if you have a bad head, and I wasn't sure what stage the race had got to, was this still the first practice?  The Crash’n’Burn mob looked confident, with four drivers they must have been able to spread the load better last night.   I thought I'd go for a little gamesmanship at the start, Graham Hill style, so I went up to their Brabham, tapped its front tyre, then gave them a slight knowing smile and went off with a spring in my step. Sort of crawled off, anyway. They didn't appear to notice me.  Super-duper.  Perhaps if I threw up in their trophy cabinet?

Qualification went cautiously, but I managed to get onto the third row with a sub-9min lap, I wasn't ambitious.  There were a few cars strewn about after the first corner, but I'd started even more badly than I usually had and arrived about three seconds later to slalom around them, and off into the green hell!  I had a moment approaching Bergwerk and a Cooper passed me as I flirted casually with the grass, then on the second lap a Brabham sped past on the back straight, but I had got into something of a Ring trance when I placed the car poorly on a downhill and went into the fence in second gear.  Nothing broken and I reversed back on track easily, but that could have been my race, instead of a dozen seconds on the lap.  My pit board kept telling me that I was between 9s and 18s behind, I finished a minute off, Loot should definitely stay away from the races.  Fourth though, and Ian was sixth.  Phil was Ringmeister, champagne, silly hats and leather trousers for him and Crash’n’Burn.  Tom was there at the finish, I wondered if he was going to congratulate me but he looked annoyed.  'What the hell were you up to last night?  I got a glass stem in my leg.  Loot said it was eerie, same place as Hill.  Then he said I was a damn fool and at least Hill had been trying to fondle a stripper, not entertaining fat Germans.'
  I stumbled that I had been worried that he might sing.  'One chorus of Tomorrow Belongs To Me and that would have been it for you in the racing business,' I mumbled.  'Which one had you and the god Bacchus decided on?'
   He looked searchingly at me for a moment, then replied 'Sweet Mystery Of Life'.
Phil Thornton
UKGPL Consigliere
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 01:42:41 AM +0100 »

Managed to qualify 4th in my Cooper just behind Bernie in another Cooper and a couple of Brabhams driven by my Crash & Burn Teamies Will and Art. 

Start wasn’t too good, my poor old Coop got eaten up off the line and I’d lost a couple more places by the braking zone for turn 1.  It looked like I was going to get them back right away though because both cars outbraked themselves and ran wide onto the grass.  I kept a tight line hoping to get by but unfortunately Bully bounced back off the fence and made warp contact with me which through me into the air and I landed upside down.  I couldn’t shift R until the entire field had gone by, so now I was dead last by several hundred yards.

Anyway I knew it was a long race so I settled down to chase after the pack.  I steadily picked up places over the first lap, mainly due to people crashing out rather than me making a genuine overtaking attempt.  Anyway by the end of the first lap I’d clawed myself back up to 4th spot.  Then for some reason Will dropped out and I was third, bad luck Will.  After the Karussell on Lap 2 I started to get a glimpse of a car in front, it was Art.  I gradually got closer but a silly spin at Pflanzgarten lost me some valuable time.  Art must have made a mistake which allowed me to catch right up tp him at Schwalbenschwanz.  Art made another error and spun, I was right behind him and had nowhere to go.  I ended up sideways but managed to avoid hitting the Brabham.  I got going before Art and pick up another place.

End of lap 2 and I’m in second place behind Bernie, he was only 8 seconds ahead and with 3 laps to go that’s a slender lead.  Luckily for me Bernie made a small mistake at Hatzenbach and spun, this allowed me through to take the lead.  With the best part of 3 laps still to do I just tried to keep it steady.  Art kept getting getting close then dropping back and at the start of the last lap I’d got a 4 second lead.  I made a complete mess of Adenauer Forst and I expected to loose the lead to Art but he did the same and miraculously I kept the lead.  By the time we got to the Karussell Art was only 1 second behind me.  I was aware of the speed advantage of the Brabham on the long Antoniusbuche straight so I tried to pull out a bit of a lead but Art stayed on my tail.  On the exit of Schwalbenschwanz I tried a bit too hard and rode up the banking very slightly but it was enough to make me spin and I lost the lead.  I got going pretty quickly though and managed to pass Art on the Antoniusbuche straight.  Don’t know if Art slowed to let me past (I suspect he did) but he seemed to have the wrong gear on the exit of Dottinger Hohe.  Anyway, I hung on to take an unexpected win.

Grats to Art and Bernie.  Commiserations to Will.
Will Tway

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 01:02:30 PM +0100 »

Then for some reason Will dropped out and I was third, bad luck Will. 

Well nature decided to unleash her fury just as qually began. I think I was on my third lap when lightning hit pretty close and the power zapped. (It was the first time I've ever heard the power saver strips pop. ..a very eerie sound indeed). Power came back on after about 5 seconds so I got rebooted just in time for the race. Then as the race started, that electrical "pop" sound got me thinking about the rest of the house and "should I check it out or just keep racing"...so naturally I carried on but when I forgot to even slow down for Flugplatz, I knew my day was almost over. Shaken and stirred, I carried on only to crash going down the hill at the beginning of sector 2. At this point the enire field was past but I wasn't going to give up...as I started back down the hill, the GPL Gods decided it was time to quit as a bolt of lightning nearly hit the house and the power was cut for the next 12 hours. The joys of living in the country. As it turns out, only the fax machine blew up.

As it's only my first disco ever in UKGPL, I can't be too upset but I truely missed racing y'all at the green hell.....where anything can happen on any corner and usually does as was the case in the first sector yesterday. LOL

Looking forward to reading the results. Grats to Phil!!!

Will
C'n'B

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 01:10:17 PM +0100 by Will Tway » Logged

bound to cover just a little more ground
Kruger Enge
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 03:29:26 PM +0100 »

Hm, this looks to be an interesting race to watch. Can't wait Smiley

Chris, can you upload the replay as soon as possible please?

bernie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 05:32:44 PM +0100 »

looking at my replay it seems I may have given Will a little nudge (Lap 1 in them twisties leading up to the flugplaz)  just to help you get around the corner mate . hope you didn't take it personal like  Roll Eyes

Burtoner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 06:24:09 PM +0100 »

hey all, i decided to miss the race sunday, as i was at work and new boss was visiting, we all went out on a £500 quid bar tab, and 2 games of bowling, i rather do that than do nurby lol, and also it was good i missed the formula one!, think i picked the right choice Smiley

Would love to see the replay and the results of who won.

UKGPL Season 14 Club Champion
Bully
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 06:30:00 PM +0100 »

Replay and stuff is up http://www.neurology-crew.com/gplserver

Well That didn't goto plan at all! I had done a good bit of practice for Nurby and was expecting to do well.

In qually i just couldn't string together a clean lap. Ended up 5th ish with 8.34

Made an great start off the line, and gained a place. At T1-2 I slide off onto the grass and bounce a little off the barrier. As i'm heading back on track I try to keep inside as much as possible, but unfortunately there is warp contact with Phil Sad Sorry. That sends Phil flying off rather harshly. A great drive to win from that position Phil Grats! Cheesy

Things just went from bad to worse. I was taking regular excursions to the scenery. I stayed in 5th for most of the race. Once I did manage to catch up Jack and take 4th. But due to my regular excursions he just took it straight back. Thats how it stayed. Cant complain really, just glad to make it round!

Special Grats Phil and Art another excellent 1-2 Cheesy Grats to Bernie rounding up the podium.

Commiserations Will Sad Sounds rather Harsh!  Theres always Nurby in Historic on tues eve, I expect there will be space....

See y'all soon,
                   Bully.

GPL Rank -14.558 GPLMOG +90.635
Total Rank Quest 307 tracks to go!
Total MOG Quest 2938 tracks to go!
Will Tway

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 07:08:26 PM +0100 »

LOL Bernie. No worries at all. Seems I did everything wrong except run a red light.  Grin
Maybe the storm was a blessing in disguise.

Like Bully, I put in a bit of practice and got a new PB in the Brab so it wasn't all in vain. LOL

Not sure what's next but I'll off to read the calendar. Wherever it is, I hope to see everyone there.

Cheers,

Will

bound to cover just a little more ground
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com