The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 28, 2024, 02:49:13 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rfactor in game crash  (Read 1272 times)
Mr_xplosion

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2009, 11:18:37 AM +0000 »

hi chaps,im new to rfactor after a friend of mine got me involved,its a great game but im having a major problem with it so i hope someone can help.

The game is randomly crashing out to the main rfactor screen where you "customize,control,connect" and has the spinning graphic of your chosen car.This can happen on any track with any car at any time,it even happens when im in the garage setting the cars steering and braking bias up.It never crashes to the desktop as ive heard others suffering with.

So far i have tried installing the latest patch 1255,i have the latest nvidia drivers,ive tried lowering the resolution to 800x600,i have set all of the in game graphics detailing to low and im really stuck now.My pc has no problems playing other games like unreal tournament,toca 3 etc and it should have the spec capable of running this game....

Intel 946GZ
dual core 1.6ghz
2gb ram

Im all out of ideas,any help would be fantastic!
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 07:18:32 PM +0000 »

Welcome Mr_xplosion, cant say i've heard it crashing to the main screen though it sounds like something to do with the graphics though if its the standard cars and tracks that sounds strange. Is that onboard graphics? Cant say i've heard of 946GZ.

You might be better off asking at RSC as we dont really use rFactor here, though a few people here do.

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com