by SimRacing.org.uk  

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
May 01, 2024, 07:08:57 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone going to partake of the Solstice races this week?  (Read 2168 times)
Steven Foster
Former UKGPL Moderator

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2009, 10:11:50 AM +0000 »

If so, fancy 'swarming' at a particular time? With 20 per race, there's a good chance we'll see each other on track.
Don
Blue and Orange Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 10:15:26 AM +0000 »

Could do, tho a practice session may be a better bet.
Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 05:39:45 PM +0000 »

I see that they have now added unofficial Radical and Mazda races.

However on the Mazda side, I've got neither of the tracks.

Milwaukee will be used next season in the Mazda series but they have also added Richmond into the equation which will not be.

There is certainly no chance of me purchasing Richmond if the only benefit is week 13 in the Mazda at the moment.

Another case of iracing trying to squeeze too much?
Steven Foster
Former UKGPL Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 07:46:32 PM +0000 »

Another case of iracing trying to squeeze too much?

I don't think they are trying to squeeze anyone - they genuinely believe that (enough) folk will pay. I won't, but I'm pleased to see that I'll be able to take my shiny new Radical around Laguna Seca at no extra cost Grin!
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 09:07:08 PM +0000 »

I don't think they are trying to squeeze anyone - they genuinely believe that (enough) folk will pay. I won't, but I'm pleased to see that I'll be able to take my shiny new Radical around Laguna Seca at no extra cost Grin!

Well I can't think how to explain the track choices for the Mazda. A pathetic and transparent attempt to squeeze more cash out of the members.

As for the unofficial series, if the driving continues to be as bad as the two Radical races I was in tonight it's not going to be worth bothering.

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: