by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 28, 2024, 08:10:15 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • L6S Goodwood: January 29, 2009
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTL Skin Pack (v1.7.0.0) Test - Goodwood (Circuit) - Jan 29  (Read 8801 times)
Madd-RIP

Power and Glory slave

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2009, 05:13:36 PM +0000 »

Class!  Cheesy

ginsters sponsored
Grey Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2009, 05:15:43 PM +0000 »

I wonder if the GT40 went for the gap? If you gents qualify top 4 we are in trouble Smiley

Results look ok now, better late than never, and replay in normal place.

pribeiro

Animals and racing lover

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2009, 05:55:31 PM +0000 »

BTW, good job to Ade and his final place with the (undriveable to me) TVR.  Smiley

Isn't my avatar amazingly sweet?
Ade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2009, 06:53:56 PM +0000 »

Cheers Pribeiro, I was amazed to see how quick I could get the TVR round Goodwood  Shocked got my name to the top of GTL rank as well for this car and track combo (smug mode) Wink
Great race all  Cool  cant wait for the start of the racing proper.

Cheers Ade

IF IT AIN'T BROKE....IT SOON WILL BE!!
Steve Holmes
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2009, 07:39:34 PM +0000 »

Unofficial Lapchart

Alex vV

Gentleman Driver

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2009, 08:42:11 PM +0000 »

sorry to alex for somehow making him drive the mini

Well. I must admit that I quite enjoyed myself. Dodging the cars in the first lap, spinning teammates and thundering 76-ers past me in my little Mini kept me quite awake..
certainly honed my-headlight-flashing-and-looking-in-my-rear-mirror-whilst-trying-to-figure-out-where-to-let-those-really-fast-cars-past skills.
Only changed my power supply hours before the race. This race was also a stress test because I had to remove the cpu-cooler and was watching my CPU temps during the race.. and my technical skills are as good as my racing skills so it was a bit of a fingers crossed moment  Undecided 

sorry to the faster boys if i held you up
Same here. Was trying to give you room but sometimes the speed difference was awesome... I pity the GT2 drivers who have to let the Audi/Peugeot diesels past  sweatdrop

Altho I am a big fan of PnG, I must admit that switching back to GTL wasn't a letdown as I expected (graphics, handling, weather, flags..)

Great to see such a large field again.

phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2009, 10:45:20 AM +0000 »

Shaping up for a really good race. Bogged down horribly at the start, grats to all who passed safely
got caught up in a mess in the chicane, think I nutted Lazlow (again) in the dodgems, no real damage
and started to work back up the field, had some fun chasing MJ but lost it somewhere with damage
and the car would not go right without trying to spin, so got out of the way and dropped out.

I like P&G, but overall I like this better.

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2009, 01:01:50 PM +0000 »

For the record I've disabled the Prodigy 911 on the server to head off any problems.

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com