by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 29, 2024, 02:05:42 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • L7 Westwood Park: March 26, 2009
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTL Power and Glory V2 Mod Test - Westwood Park - Mar 26  (Read 25881 times)
BillThomas

We will rock you! Rock on.

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2009, 06:26:30 PM +0000 »

Have you got the terrain patch on - it needs to be.

Yes.

Have deleted track and am in process of re-installing.

Bill

Bill Thomas   wheelchair
Another one bites the dust
jimmer

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2009, 07:07:25 PM +0000 »

I have just read i need the 2.1 update i don't know if it will DL in time  oops yawn

"I wish I was a glow worm.
A glow worm's never glum
'cause how can you be grumpy
when the sun shines out your bum?"
BillThomas

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2009, 07:10:25 PM +0000 »

Sorry folks but I keep getting booted off as a possible cheat - Moi?

Fed up and packing in for the night.  Unless anyone has any bright ideas, I guess it's delete and start again with a fresh GTR2 installation (or copy of existing GTR2 ?) and all the P&G bits.

Bill

Bill Thomas   wheelchair
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2009, 07:13:03 PM +0000 »

bill, try deleting the HAT file in your userdata/log/hat dir...might help  Undecided

Failing that, try another car just to check.

BillThomas

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2009, 07:45:55 PM +0000 »

bill, try deleting the HAT file in your userdata/log/hat dir...might help  Undecided

Failing that, try another car just to check.

Will try the HAT file, thanks.

Tried different cars - no go.

Bill

Bill Thomas   wheelchair
ginsters sponsored
Grey Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2009, 08:00:50 PM +0000 »

Might be worth a go after I reboot server in a mo Bill. Sorry I can't help more Undecided

Mark J
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2009, 08:08:06 PM +0000 »

Bill, i take it you have patched to 2.1?

Have you checked the terrain patch is on/off ?

Otherwise, why not go into your P&G dir, run the un-installer. Then reinstall P&G and the 2.1 patch back in.

57goldtap seems to be having the same problem...dont know who he is though.

goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 26, 2009, 08:13:04 PM +0000 »

I've tried with the TP on and off, so maybe it's the 2.1 patch - I'll take a look

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2009, 08:51:47 PM +0000 »

Ok, now I am officially hacked off. 3 races in a row where i either can't join or drop after a few mins.
Got the same as a couple of weeks ago, though I think that might have been GTL, tried joining other races
no problem, This one just sits there at the password, then I watch as it goes 22/26.....26/26 "The game is full"
I am VERY frustrated.
Where's that punch bag

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2009, 09:01:09 PM +0000 »

GRRRRRRRR!!!!

Forgot to turn AV to silent, after about 6 laps race turned into a slide show, AV updating itself. Angry Angry Angry
Blunder
iRacing Indycar Host
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2009, 09:15:13 PM +0000 »

Sorry, got bored half way through and off to watch paint dry!  Grin

I'd rather be iRacing Ovals.... Smiley     iRacing id= Martin Mason
[POOdle]Keith
« Reply #146 on: March 26, 2009, 09:27:02 PM +0000 »

Qualifying couldn’t of gone any better..fastest time with 1:14.3’ish, understeering on some corners but what the hell.

However the race not so good…my steering wheel has been playing up on down shifts.
Sometimes it either doesn’t change down or changes down 2 gears! Just what you want at the end of that long straight Shocked  Was running 1st when the former happen…and the later blew the engine up about 10 laps later  :'(

Shame I couldn’t attack the track more with the powerful L72 but just wasn’t confident with the gear shift issue. BOLLOX!

Some great lap times in the mix.
Grats to the winner!
Mark J
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 26, 2009, 09:37:36 PM +0000 »

really not impressed getting taken out on the last bloody lap by someone doing a shocking rejoin  Angry

What a crap end to a great race. Had really enjoyed that despite being very hard work battling the Cobra around for 32 laps with arms full of opposite lock, great fun.

qualied 14th despite a 1:15.5 !  Shocked everyone was very fast tonight it seemed. Got upto about 11th before T2 on lap1 only to get taken out by Wazas? spinning car that collected me. Roll Eyes Dropped to about 17th  Sad
Then had great fun fighting my way back up the field with some good battles along the way. Got upto 9th at one point.

Couldnt believe it when running 10th? with 1 or 2 laps remaining i ran wide twice allowing 4 cars to catch and pass me and that ultimately got me put out the race by some bad driving by one of them doing the crap rejoin  Sad

Cars looked awesome and sounded awesome. The track really surprised me, i thought it would be bad for a race with packed grid but it was rather good, so hats off to Mr Ginsters. thumbup1

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 26, 2009, 09:41:53 PM +0000 »

Still time to vote for this circuit............

https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=5976.0

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Alex vV

Gentleman Driver

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 26, 2009, 09:51:04 PM +0000 »

Cars looked awesome and sounded awesome. The track really surprised me, i thought it would be bad for a race with packed grid but it was rather good, so hats off to Mr Ginsters. thumbup1
Indeed!

At first was afraid that it would turn into crashfest, mainly because of the combo American muscle car supreme - my average car handling abilities  Undecided
..but it turned out well. Had some nice fights with drivers who are usually way faster (nice clean fight Tom!), but must admit it feels a bit like cheating when I blasted past other cars with Le Shelby Coupe  Embarrassed

Well, had a fun race and sorry for people behind me during start. Somehow when I put the gearstick in 1st after neutral, it is not recognized in the game  Huh That's why I was stuck on the grid.

... and then to think that this mod is entirely for free.... amazing  Cool

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com