by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

April 29, 2024, 11:27:56 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • L7 Loch Rannoch: May 14, 2009
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTL Season 7 - Loch Rannoch (Short) - May 14 FUN RACE  (Read 11019 times)
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2009, 01:30:36 PM +0100 »

Here is the downloadable version of the video. I uploaded it at Filefront as video, but I can't find it as a streaming video  Undecided

Download

And a low quality stream

Stream
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 01:32:13 PM +0100 by Ruskus » Logged
Ade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2009, 02:26:38 PM +0100 »

Great video Mr Spielberg  Cool Shocked
glad you got my  scary moment at the end when Matt lost it big time in the Jag Shocked

Cheers Jeff

IF IT AIN'T BROKE....IT SOON WILL BE!!
Steve Holmes
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2009, 02:49:14 PM +0100 »

Unofficial Lapchart

Gothwitch

The joy of watching grown men race tables!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2009, 03:10:04 PM +0100 »

I uploaded the video at Youtube and 5 minutes later they removed the soundtrack Tongue.
I do wonder about your music taste sometimes, but was it really that bad? Undecided

Wink
Well said Legzy... have you heard some of his backing tracks!!... a lot of his videos actually have ' The soundtrack has been removed for your safety' tagged onto them Grin

Gothic bitch..and proud of it...
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2009, 03:20:12 PM +0100 »

Well said Legzy... have you heard some of his backing tracks!!... a lot of his videos actually have ' The soundtrack has been removed for your safety' tagged onto them Grin

Lol you're right, the Youtube nazi's have been busy lately Wink.
Mike Cook

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2009, 03:35:49 PM +0100 »

Sorry to Mike for being in your way there and trashing your race,

Don't worry about it Steve, I trashed my own race long before that!
Hope I didn't damage you too much when I crashed into you.
mr_oily
Former Moderators

www.steelsnaps.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2009, 05:33:14 PM +0100 »

Jeff, fair play mate, despite capturing some minor discrepancies on my part (sorry Ade my good man!) that video is amazing. Properly good job dude, thanks for taking the time to stick it together, wish I had the patience to do them too!

Actually really like the sound track ya know but then I'm not known for my good music taste! Love the slow mo sideways action when it quiitens down for a bit though, great stuff!

I'm sure it's been asked before but how do you do those different camera angles?

One for the album Ade, courtesy of Tony.. Smiley

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 05:40:49 PM +0100 by mr_oily » Logged
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2009, 06:18:44 PM +0100 »

Jeff, fair play mate, despite capturing some minor discrepancies on my part (sorry Ade my good man!) that video is amazing. Properly good job dude, thanks for taking the time to stick it together, wish I had the patience to do them too!

Actually really like the sound track ya know but then I'm not known for my good music taste! Love the slow mo sideways action when it quiitens down for a bit though, great stuff!

I'm sure it's been asked before but how do you do those different camera angles?

Thanks for the compliment, music is Within Temptation - The Howling.

You can change camera in tv cam and 3rd person cam by using mouse look tool, which you must put on a button the in controls options screen.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2009, 07:17:43 PM +0100 »

Love that VIDEO, really! That's going to work on Monday to show the guy's.

One minor thing did you mean to have the GT Legends logo showing? There is a fix at nogrip that removes it from replays.

It's here http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=886
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 07:23:53 PM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2009, 07:25:04 PM +0100 »

Thanks for the compliment, music is Within Temptation - The Howling.

You can change camera in tv cam and 3rd person cam by using mouse look tool, which you must put on a button the in controls options screen.

I never knew you could do that

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2009, 07:27:32 PM +0100 »

Love that VIDEO, really! That's going to work on Monday to show the guy's.

One minor thing did you mean to have the GT Legends logo showing? There is a fix at nogrip that removes it from replays.

It's here http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=886

Hope they like it Grin

Thanks for the link, I knew it was available, I just never notice the logo, only when I uploaded did I think, heck, there is a logo Wink

The mouse cam will always stay attached to the original camera, there is no option like in rFactor.
Mike Cook

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2009, 09:24:40 PM +0100 »

Fantastic video Jeff, and some very cool camera angles!
Alex vV

Gentleman Driver

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2009, 09:36:36 PM +0100 »

Fantastic video Jeff, and some very cool camera angles!

Amen! 

Gothwitch

The joy of watching grown men race tables!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2009, 11:32:58 PM +0100 »

Watched the video before (then I didnt watch the whole of Eurovision..honest!!!)... Its dead good Rusky!!... Your a bit clever at that arent you... your missing out on a fortune making peoples boring wedding videos into three minute shorts, just the end vows, a bit of the best man vomitting on a bridesmaid and a slo-mo of the dance floor punch up.. all set to some goth rock!!... (yes your last musical choice was passable..lol)... I dare you to set the next video to a little Mindless Self Indulgence number I have in mind!!! Wink

Gothic bitch..and proud of it...
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2009, 11:41:40 PM +0100 »

Watched the video before (then I didnt watch the whole of Eurovision..honest!!!)... Its dead good Rusky!!... Your a bit clever at that arent you... your missing out on a fortune making peoples boring wedding videos into three minute shorts, just the end vows, a bit of the best man vomitting on a bridesmaid and a slo-mo of the dance floor punch up.. all set to some goth rock!!... (yes your last musical choice was passable..lol)... I dare you to set the next video to a little Mindless Self Indulgence number I have in mind!!! Wink

Wedding video of 3 minutes  Shocked. That's longer than the average marriage.

Bring on that piece of music Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com