by SimRacing.org.uk  

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 28, 2024, 12:04:11 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iRacing Season 1 schedule - Free tracks only  (Read 1410 times)
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2009, 01:57:43 PM +0000 »

OK, here's my proposal for season 1  beta1

This is only using the tracks included with the subscription so there's nothing else to buy once you've got the Skip Barber 2000.

It is limited but we're on a different track each week (in the league events) and after the first race we did I'm convinced we can have a great season whichever tracks we race Cool Limiting the tracks and using multiple configs also means less time required to prepare overall

Week 1 is a fun race to give everyone a chance to see how it works and get some experience in the Skip. I know this clashes with PnG that week but I'm sure that will take priority if anyone is torn. I think we need another test race.

One thing to note, I'm not 100% sure which track config. it is for weeks 1 & 2... 'officially' there's no such track as 'Summit Long' or 'Summit', I suspect they are both 'Summit Point Raceway' which is the longer config.

iRacing week #    Race    date     track
1-03-NovSummit Long (Fun / Test Race)
2110-NovSummit
4224-NovLime Rock (non-chicane)
6308-DecLaguna Seca
8422-DecLime Rock Chicane
10505-JanLowe's Full Road Course
12619-JanSummit Short

Without asking people to buy tracks, which I'm opposed to doing at this stage, there aren't too many other track permutations we could use because of the restrictions on the available tracks eack week. Please bear that in mind when commenting. Also bear that in mind when commenting about Lime Rock being on twice Wink (although it's fun in the Skippy IMHO).
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 10:35:41 AM +0000 by Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer » Logged

Legends Racing simracing team
Burtoner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 02:50:05 PM +0000 »

Very nice I like to see the Jefferson Course too Smiley

UKGPL Season 14 Club Champion
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 02:57:39 PM +0000 »

Jefferson isn't available on any of the weeks of our league races I'm afraid, I did check Wink

OSiriS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 05:21:20 PM +0000 »

One thing to note, I'm not 100% sure which track config. it is for weeks 1 & 2... 'officially' there's no such track as 'Summit Long' or 'Summit', I suspect they are both 'Summit Point Raceway' which is the longer config.

The only time I've ever seen the short version of Summit Point in use was during solstice week 13 races. It will be the full version of the track for the scheduled races.

Phill Kerins
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 05:33:37 PM +0000 »

Week 12 definitely has 'Summit Short' on the schedule, the SRF is racing there that week.

OSiriS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 06:24:11 PM +0000 »

Ah I see. I was going by past seasons, I haven't looked at next season fully yet.

Phill Kerins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: