The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 27, 2024, 10:55:50 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Superstars V8 Next Challenge  (Read 992 times)
pribeiro

Animals and racing lover

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2010, 05:24:01 PM +0000 »

Well, now that the second game is out, it is not bad, I even must agree that the AI is great, much better than any others we know. They don't break 1 mile before a corner, they don't behave dummie behind another car and they do try to overtake us and defend their position. They even make a few mistakes.
The best I have seen so far.
The game has a few things missing for all 'hardcore' SIM drivers.  Grin But in general is nice to spend a few hours driving a nice field a V8 cars as a Mercedes, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Audi, Maserati, Jaguar and a few BMW models (old and news).
The tire wear is good aswell and the feeling in a wet track is nice when the best line is drying and we drive into the wet surface. Very nice. The visual effects about the tarmac drying is lovely and the driving is very nice for a game like this one. The effects and visuals of collisions are nice also, with the windscreen cracked in different ways according to the severity of the collisions.
However, I sugest to race with all aids off and against the 'legend' difficulty level.
After what I have read about the first V8 Superstars, I even didn't bothered to buy it, but this second one I bought it and it isn't bad at all. A nice driving game to decompress the usual SIM.
from 0 to 1000000000000, I give it a 778223455511.  shifty

Some teasing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6AzAgsrxf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50QvZQTX23Y&feature=related
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 05:33:59 PM +0000 by pribeiro » Logged

Isn't my avatar amazingly sweet?
Mike Miller

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 09:19:51 PM +0000 »

I surprised to see a Chrysler 300 in the 1st video.
pribeiro

Animals and racing lover

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 09:15:28 AM +0000 »

Opssss, I forgot to mention the Chrysler Mike.

Isn't my avatar amazingly sweet?
Linus27

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 06:15:45 PM +0000 »

Interesting you have good things to say about this. What format are you using this on?

Michael Boylan

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com