by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 19, 2024, 06:00:03 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamers Crib P&G2 Server  (Read 3268 times)
Mogget

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2010, 07:46:58 PM +0000 »

I would like to let all P&G2 fans here know that I have recently organised a weekly race night on the Gamers Crib P&G2 Server. We run short (10 minute) races on the default GTR2 tracks (the server cycles through these one by one), and there are a total of 39 cars available to drive (most of the 60s classics; from the Group 2 Abarth up to the L72 Corvette and Cobra 289 Roadster). If any of you guys would like to join us on Thursday nights (from 18:00 GMT until as late as you like), you would be very welcome. My dream is to see 20+ drivers on the server at the same time, so that we can have some really exciting short sprint races. I was a big fan of the GT Legends TC65+ server in the past (similar short races using the GTL TC65 cars + Lotus Elite), and I would like to recreate that kind of atmosphere in P&G2.....without the wreckers Wink

Let me know if you are interested. No password is required. You can simply join the server, and race!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 09:10:02 PM +0000 by Mogget » Logged
Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 09:14:04 PM +0000 »

Thursday is our PnG race night Mr Mogget, so I would hope that you don't get drivers from here.

We have twenty drivers usually, unless Legzy picks Monaco, so why don't you join the fun.

https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=7594#event2029

Any other nights you have in mind?

SBRC  UKPnG Season 6, 7 & 8 Champions (Missed Season 9 by a gnat's nadger!)
Mogget

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 09:25:33 PM +0000 »

Ah, sorry about that. I guess I will have to send the press gang elsewhere Grin Nevertheless, you are very welcome to join the server on any night that you like. I tend to check it out quite often, and I would be only too pleased to race if a few of you are there.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 11:20:45 PM +0000 »

I was wondering how you prevent wreckers when you have no password?

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 09:42:42 AM +0000 »

I think the mentality of wreckers is such that if they can't put their disc in the drive & play, they are not interested. Having to download stuff & having to configure to get into the lobby (GTL) seems to be beyond their capabilities. Hence an abscence of wreckers in P&G & GTL now.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 05:43:38 PM +0000 »

After I posted that I was thinking along those same lines.

I used to jump on the whoopsters server when it ran short GTL races which was quite good fun but these days I think I'd prefer at least 20min races.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 05:45:18 PM +0000 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com