by SimRacing.org.uk  

Read this first!    

April 29, 2024, 02:37:53 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Season 4 release notes up  (Read 2946 times)
Mike Wrightson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2010, 11:36:39 PM +0100 »

Graphical improvements are pretty subtle, things look slightly different, but hey-ho.

FW31 is just awesome, but I found it much easier to get up to speed with than the Lotus, I'm really liking it and once practiced it should race OK.  I've just been in a massive hosted practice and running close wasn't bad at all, but you will increasingly rely on people to brake in the right places.

It feels way better than ANY F1 sim or mod I've ever driven, and the sounds are excelent!

Now there is just getting hold of the template that was released "by mistake" and seeing if iRacing update the car to prevent custom skins.

Team Shark!
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 06:43:45 AM +0100 »

I thought they said custom skins were OK for the Williams anyway Huh

Legends Racing simracing team
Mike Wrightson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 10:33:11 AM +0100 »

The template was pulled.  So, either they will update the car again to stop custom skins completely, or they will continue to work but iRacing can't release an official template.

The community will therefore "create" one for their custom skins.  They will need to do something for the WDC as many drivers are sponsored and will want to paint their cars.

Team Shark!
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2010, 11:07:09 AM +0100 »

Well, there may be hope, the tyres dont feel as bad as i remember them on the skippy with the new tyre damping after doing a few laps round silv nat.

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Mike Wrightson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2010, 11:37:16 AM +0100 »

Wink  Grin

Team Shark!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: