The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 27, 2024, 06:27:52 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: RFactor2  (Read 37238 times)
Don
Blue and Orange Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012, 06:36:03 PM +0000 »

I have pre-ordered... there should be an open beta this week.
Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012, 07:05:27 PM +0000 »

I was sent an email about it and access is been handed out.
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2012, 07:17:03 PM +0000 »

The betas not out yet and i havent seen where to pre-order it yet.

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2012, 07:39:25 PM +0000 »

Just read back my email from Race2play.

Here is the text. Seems they have codes waiting for it to start.

Race2Play members already receiving first rFactor 2 keys

Race2Play has the first batch of rFactor 2 keys ... Members already are receving their codes and are set to be the first ones racing this long-awaited title in a matter of days!

You know you're going to buy rFactor 2 anyway, so we're including it FREE with the sweetest Premium membership package at the world's No. 1 online service for the rFactor family of racing.

Line up your own copy of rFactor 2 now and start using your Premium membership today.
Don
Blue and Orange Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2012, 07:41:25 PM +0000 »

Race2Play has the first batch of rFactor 2 keys ... Members already are receving their codes and are set to be the first ones racing this long-awaited title in a matter of days!

You know you're going to buy rFactor 2 anyway, so we're including it FREE with the sweetest Premium membership package at the world's No. 1 online service for the rFactor family of racing.

Line up your own copy of rFactor 2 now and start using your Premium membership today.

Yep, thats where I pre-ordered
goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2012, 08:06:47 PM +0000 »

Yep, thats where I pre-ordered

Me too  Smiley

Had this message...

"All preordered rFactor 2 activation codes are being sent via PM. Those who preordered rFactor 2 should have the rFactor 2 installer available for download in just a few days! rFactor 2 events are being scheduled for release day and beyond ..."

As R2P's first scheduled race is for Thursday, I'd guess that would be release day  Smiley

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2012, 08:17:07 PM +0000 »

beta eh? Bit like iR's 3+ year beta at full price then  Tongue

I'll sit tight and see how the reviews go.  Smiley

spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012, 08:25:13 PM +0000 »

Err they havent even started the beta yet, why would they be releasing the installer for the full game. Or is that regarding access to the beta?

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2012, 08:41:49 PM +0000 »

Err they havent even started the beta yet, why would they be releasing the installer for the full game. Or is that regarding access to the beta?

That's all the email says. Beta is not mentioned anywhere on the email.
Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2012, 08:44:31 PM +0000 »

This is the link contained in the email for buying.

http://www.race2play.com/special/rf2offer
Paul968
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2012, 09:50:44 PM +0000 »

Why is none of this even mentioned on the ISI site or forum? It seems strange that one site would have this and nobody even mention it on the dev's forum where people are champing at the bit to get hold of the beta.
Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2012, 09:59:24 PM +0000 »

Why is none of this even mentioned on the ISI site or forum? It seems strange that one site would have this and nobody even mention it on the dev's forum where people are champing at the bit to get hold of the beta.

There is a disclaimer on the r2p page.

Offer details: All Race2Play memberships are subscriptions that renew automatically unless canceled. Award valid one per member. rFactor 2 is not yet publicly released, and its developer Image Space Incorporated is not a party to this membership promotion. Free product award will be processed when available, and will be delivered as a digital download. The digital download key will be sent via PM to member's account at Race2Play.

You don't think they are jumping the gun or pulling a fast one?
Paul968
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2012, 10:04:47 PM +0000 »

It had occurred to me  Cheesy If ISI are not party to the offer, how can some people be getting codes already? Anyone know someone who has a code?
ginsters sponsored
Grey Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2012, 10:09:12 PM +0000 »

O crap, it did occur to me as well but I dove in my excitement anyways. Hope you don't have to say I told you so soon.

With the Premium account, at least team kc have another branch now. All as gullible as me are welcome to join Smiley

Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2012, 10:09:55 PM +0000 »

45 dollars for 3 months is not to be sniffed at either, Race2play must have gone up in the world since i used to do the odd event there. Didnt realise they had become so 'premium' in the world of sim racing  Huh

Sounds odd that ISI are not 'party to the offer'...for their own product?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com