by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

March 28, 2024, 10:27:52 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • GTL Night Races: December 01, 2005
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: GTL Night Races  (Read 7252 times)
LEUVEN

???

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2005, 06:42:54 PM +0000 »

Some fun racing last night, thanks to all who came  Cheesy Only strangeness I saw was two chat messages attributed to SERVER when we had the track reload.

The night race was fun and racing in a dark room with the projector it was very do able. Took a couple of laps to spot the braking points but after OK. I managed a 2:00.03 which was as fast as I usually manage in the daylight  Shocked Leuven kindly left for the last race so I manage a win  Grin

np, can't bribe me every race tho'  Wink Grin

Cheers all for last night, would have liked to have been able to hang around for a couple more races (I will next time), but I would have got some dissaproving looks from the wife....

Good fun on what was my first race with the simracing crowd, did as well as I could have expected, the guys infront of me were streets ahead (and I'm sure Leuven had stuck a Chevy engine in his Alfa, I was something like 5/6 seconds off his qualy time).

A friend of mine's recently acquired GTL, so I'll send him this way, although he's moving house in the next week, so we'll probably see him sometime in the NY.

Thanks for organising the event Picnic, I'm definately looking forward to the next one.

Grin I was doing 2:04's laps for my first 10/15 laps on that track, then 13 laps later I was doing 1:59's. then it took about 20 more laps to get into the 1:58's.

Ive done less than 100 laps at that track including last nights races, so it wont be long till your there.  Smiley

They keep me locked up in this cage, can't they see it's why my brain says Rage.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com