Quarterly cost: �0

nonchalant-unilinear
April 20, 2024, 09:51:54 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
S4455GPP
S4455GPW
S4466CA
S4467F1P
S4467F1W
S4467F2A
S4467F2P
S44JSMT
Recent
S44JSMT Goodwood (Circ…
S44JSMT Boreham Airfie…
S4455GPP Roy Hesketh (…
S4455GPW Roy Hesketh (…
S4466CA Bathurst
Forthcoming
S4467F1W Mont-Tremblant
S4467F1P Mont-Tremblant
S4467F2P Snetterton (L…
S4467F2A Snetterton (L…
S4455GPP Reims (1954-7…
S4455GPW Reims (1954-7…
S4466CA Michigan

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Season 21 Pro Chassis allocations  (Read 2274 times)
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2011, 11:44:58 AM +0100 »

Well, it's that time again guys!

With the drivers currently signed up I'm basically repeating the allocations from last season - However, as the BT11 and Honda will be swapped for this season (I feel the Big Brabham is clearly the faster car Smiley ) a couple of drivers will be moved up with the BT11 based on their performance last season. Hopefully this should avoid over-handicapping anyone.
As a result this gives us the following groupings:

CHASSIS GROUPS
1 - Lotus, Ferrari
2 - BRM, BT11
3 - Honda
4 - Cooper
5 - BT7

As with last season, each driver has been given a seeding number and must pick a chassis with either an equal number or higher number but not a lower number. For example, if a driver is given a seeding of 2, he must pick one of the cars in group 2 (BRM or BT11) but if he would prefer to drive either the Honda, Cooper or BT7 he may do so. This means that a driver given a seeding of 1 can pick any chassis he prefers.

Please choose carefully as what ever chassis you start the season in you must then use for the rest of the season - It is only possible to change chassis with moderator approval and good reason. It is unlikely that a change would be permitted before the halfway point in the season without good reason.

Currently everyone signed up is showing as Full Time, and the groupings are as follows:

5. Hristo Itchov    
5. FullMetalGasket
4. EvilClive
4. Turkey Machine
3. Raoni Frizzo  (please can you give me an idea if this would be corrent Raoni, I only have your first race in Historics to go on - As a result you may have to be moved sooner rather than later if you prove too fast/slow  Smiley)
2. G Jonsson
2. fpolicardi
2. natan5
1. Clutch4                                   
1. Ross Neilson                  
1. vosblod
1. Ronniw Peterson

We still have several drivers from last season who havn't voted and expressed and interest in joining (hopefully they've just forgotten Wink), To save me from running about like a headless chicken prior to the first race I'm seeding you now for should you join either FT or part time  Smiley

2 al heller
2 kinghiro
1 Phil
1 Bernie
1 Steve (b_1_rd)

As always new joiners are always welcome, please post in this thread if you wish to join mid-season (And PM me just to make sure I notice!) and I will do me best to seed you correctly.

Good luck in the coming season everyone  thumbup1
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 08:08:48 PM +0100 by FullMetalGasket » Logged
Hristo Itchov

There is no limit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 12:23:27 PM +0100 »

IMO, if you look Jethro's results and performance with the Cooper, perhaps he should be a Group 3 driver and take the Honda.

FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 12:34:00 PM +0100 »

Results yes, performance no. He is still very fast in it H.
As Jethro is intending to run full time this season I should have more data to play with, but last time out the consensus was he was in the right place - If he struggles excessively though I will look to move him  Smiley
Turkey Machine
UKGPL Assistant Divisional Moderator

Elitist psychopath with AS.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 03:33:18 PM +0100 »

Results yes, performance no. He is still very fast in it H.
As Jethro is intending to run full time this season I should have more data to play with, but last time out the consensus was he was in the right place - If he struggles excessively though I will look to move him  Smiley
I had one quick race in it, but let's see how things go. Like I said, intention is full-time.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10. Why the hell do I keep crashing then?!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com