Quarterly cost: �0

March 28, 2024, 12:20:59 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
S4455GPP
S4455GPW
S4466CA
S4467F1P
S4467F1W
S4467F2A
S4467F2P
S44JSMT
Recent
S4455GPW Indianapolis …
S4455GPP Indianapolis …
S4466CA Road America (…
S4467F1W Imola (1953-7…
S4467F1P Imola (1953-7…
S4467F2A Ingliston
S4467F2P Ingliston
Forthcoming
S44JSMT Goodwood (Circ…
S44JSMT Boreham Airfie…

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • S21His Silverstone: June 07, 2011
June 07, 2011, 10:40:43 PM +0100 - Silverstone (GP 1952-73) - UKGPL Season 21 (2011) Historic (66)
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
FullMetalGasket
 Black Night Racing
Brabham BT11 (Climax 2.7) F1 1966 1 1:31.152
115.601mph
1 50:46.270
114.149mph
33 1:31.228
115.504mph
Goodyear  
fpolicardi
 Team7
Ferrari 246 F1 1966 2 +0.292
115.232mph
2 +7.299
113.876mph
33 1:31.200
115.540mph
Firestone  
EvilClive
 HikiWazaRacing
Brabham BT11 (BRM V8) F1 1966 4 +0.521
114.944mph
3 +7.407
113.872mph
33 1:30.984
115.814mph
Goodyear  
G Jonsson
 Black Night Racing
Brabham BT11 (Climax 2.5) F1 1966 5 +1.465
113.772mph
4 +1:07.662
111.669mph
33 1:32.730
113.633mph
Goodyear  
Ronniepeterson

Brabham BT11 (BRM V8) F1 1966 6 +1.485
113.748mph
5 +1:11.307
111.538mph
33 1:32.797
113.551mph
Goodyear  
ivandjj

Brabham BT11 (Climax 2.7) F1 1966 11 +3.834
110.935mph
6 +1L
110.047mph
32 1:33.943
112.166mph
Goodyear  
blito
 Nessuna Speranza
BRM P261 (1966) F1 1966 8 +2.529
112.480mph
7 +7L
109.637mph
26 1:33.566
112.618mph
Disco
Goodyear  
Hristo Itchov
 HikiWazaRacing
Lotus 33 (Climax 1966) F1 1966 3 +0.295
115.228mph
8 +13L
113.950mph
20 1:31.002
115.791mph
Disco
Firestone  
Phil Thornton
 Antipasti Racing
Ferrari 246 F1 1966 10 +3.826
110.944mph
9 +17L
106.686mph
16 1:34.409
111.613mph
Disco
Firestone  
il_lupo_mannaro
 Black Night Racing
Ferrari 246 F1 1966 7 +2.074
113.029mph
10 +18L
108.851mph
15 1:33.931
112.181mph
Disco
Firestone  
BadBlood
 HikiWazaRacing
Ferrari 246 F1 1966 13 +5.262
109.292mph
11 +26L
83.550mph
7 1:39.400
106.008mph
Disco
Firestone  
s2173

Brabham BT11 (BRM V8) F1 1966 12 +4.000
110.741mph
12 +32L
98.746mph
1 1:41.557
103.757mph
Disco
Goodyear  
Nigel Smith
 HikiWazaRacing
Brabham BT11 (Climax 2.7) F1 1966 9 +2.681
112.298mph
13 +11.345
89.256mph
1 1:53.800
92.594mph
accident
Goodyear  
BookieW
 HikiWazaRacing
Brabham BT11 (Climax 2.7) F1 1966 14 DNS ---
---
Goodyear  
ivandjj

Brabham BT19 (Repco) F1 1966 15 ---
---
Goodyear  
2 UKGPL_T7

BRM P261 (1966) F1 1966 14 16 ---
---
Goodyear  

Moderator's Report

So the Historic roadshow rolls into Silverstone. A track we all know with no terrors whatsoever. Not much to add? Well maybe.
Not as incident packed as Monsanto perhaps but lots of spins and spills where drivers just pushed that bit too far for that extra tenth and lost tens...
Qualifying saw a dominant performance from...Tim! H could only manage third with Fulvio hooking it up to pip him to the front row by just three thousandths of a second. Less than two seconds covered first to sixth and then some bigger gaps towards the back.

The race is the story of three nose to tail battles, one big midfield battle, with the rest of the field having their own somewhat quieter adventures, albeit that there were some exciting moments all the way down the grid.
The start: Fulvio is quickly reminded of the pecking order by H as he can only hold off the Championship leader to Maggots. Fulvio quickly has his mirrors full of Evil. Two battles joined. Further back Blito has made a blistering start and got between Goran and Ronnie, having easily outdragged Fabio. Unfortunately for Jason he can only hold that lead until Club when he goes wide and spins after a trip on the slippy green. He is the first to spin there. He won’t be the last.
End of lap 1. Tim leads from H. So will Fulvio be nose to tail with Evil – NO! Fulvio has clipped a kerb at Chapel and lost traction on the exit. Evil makes the pass but generously gives the place back, and more, when he too clips a kerb at Abbey. Again, he won’t be the last. Evil spins wickedly and Fulvio is relieved not to be collected but gets his place back. Goran, Ronnie and Fabio all take advantage with Sky sneaking through as well.
So battle is joined at the front. Goran and Ronnie’s battle is underway and Fulvio’s and Evil’s has not yet sparked to life. The early laps see the leading five in close proximity matching times lap for lap. Fulvio just has the oomph to catch Ronnie and then Goran but up front, you cannot separate Tim and H.

So what of the midfield. Sky has already merited a mention - he starts last on the grid. [Dozy Badblood has taken to the pits, where to judge from the lap times, somebody has put sugar in his fuel!]. Sky makes a place at the start and then loses it immediately when he takes to the grass, but then he goes into an overtaking frenzy and passes Ivan, Nigel and Phil at Stowe, Jason on the run to Abbey and Evil on the Farm Straight. Wow. Sadly he then overcooks it at Beckets and crashes out.
As hinted above Nigel has a big coming together with Phil at Stowe as Mr Thornton’s red machine delivers too much too early and he spins. Nigel drives on, seemingly unaffected but clips a kerb at Chapel and collects Ivan but sportingly allows Mr D to recover and keep the place. Jason takes advantage and makes back a few places after his own spin. Previously, Phil has also done well to avoid the spinning green car and gets his place back.
Busy Lap. Everyone passes the start/finish within a few seconds of each other. Except for Badblood who is busy making a mess of Abbey.
For the next three laps, H and Tim are at it hammer and tongs and Gorran and Ronnie are never separated by more than a couple of seconds. As mentioned Fulvio manages to catch and pass, first Ronnie, on lap 4 and then Goran on the next lap. Evil continues his recovery behind those three having quickly put Phil back in his place, so to speak. He then passes Fabio on Lap 4.
Fabio has had a steady start but he spins agin on lap 6 at Club which allows Phil and Jason through and Ivan to close up. Several laps of close racing follow and Ivan gets very close. They follow the treacle slow Badblood into Copse. BB goes wide to let them through and ends up dangling on the ‘R’ of the Silverstone sign. Ahead, Phil, loses it at Club and has an argument with the tree there but manages to continue. Ivan gets very close to Fabio on Lap 12 but it takes until Lap 14 to get his man when he gets a better exit out of Abbey. Now Fabio chases and next lap he gets a good run onto the Farm Straight. He tries a pass at Woodcote but as he cuts back in front he loses the car and crashes out. Lap 17 and Phil gets it wong at Beckets and this time the tree wins. Ivan and Jason continue in splendid isolation. On Lap 23 Jason drops it at Club and Ivan picks up the pieces. They continue until Lap 27 when Jason has trouble at Club again and this time his engine decides to give up. So from four closely matched racers only one continues.

How about the leaders? Lap 5 and H manages a pass into Copse. He gets sideways but so does Tim and H gets a better exit. They are side by side into Maggots but H has the inside line and Tim backs off fractionally. He then has a big moment as he touches the grass but gets it back under control in time for Beckets. Impressive stuff from both of them.
Tim closes up at Stowe and their follows several laps of nose to tail driving which is extremely impressive to watch. Finally Tim manages to time a pass at Stowe and although H comes back, Tim outdrags him to Club. Lap 10 and H moves inside at Copse but Tim is faster to Maggots – too fast – he takes to the grass and H drives round him at Beckets, making it stick at Chapel with the inside line. Fair but hard driving. No quarter asked or given.
It takes Tim six more laps to get close enough to have another go at Stowe and there appears to be slight contact between the cars (although thnis is a limitation of GPL as there is obviously a gap). H drops back a little and the two settle down to some hotlapping. On Lap 20 there is another brave attempt into Stowe and H gets his nose in front but Tim has made the better exit and gets to Club first, he misjudges Abbey fractionally and takes to the Farm straight grass letting H through again. H leads into Lap 21. Tim comes storming back and gets a good inside line at Maggots. H leaves room but DISASTER. GPL decides that the collision boxes have overlapped and spins Hristo off despite the visible gap. He would have recovered except for an ill placed ‘plane that takes his wheel off. End of a fantastic battle. The race is there for Tim to take. 12 laps to go.
It seems an anticlimax but there are other battles going on and we must see how they turn out too.

A little bit further back Goran and Ronnie are to finish in that order after a nose to tail battle of some thirty laps! Goran had led the early laps but touches the kerb at Abbey on lap 7 and Ronnie takes advantage. By lap 13 he is back to play and pressurises Ronnie, who is faultless until on Lap 22, he too, ironically, clips the kerb at Abbey. They will continue the close racing to the end.
Clive has made it back into third place having driven faultlessly since his lap 1 spin. He disposes of Ronnie and Goran with neat passes. His pass on Ronnie at Woodcote was very nice. Fabio has earlier spun at Beckets to let Clive past. Cliev settles down to some hot laps of his own and claims the fastest lap of the race. By lap 30 he is full size in Fulvio’s mirrors. Fulvio is on the ragged edge and goes wide at Stowe, possibly distracted by Ivan ahead, Clive gets alongside to Club but backs off. Ivan pulls aside and lets them through. For the next three laps it is nip and tuck and if Clive had not touched the grass on the last time down the Farm Straight, who knows, but it is the Italian who claims second. Not before Clive gets his front wheels overlapping at Woodcote though. Tim has indeed claimed his win.

It was perhaps to be expected that there would be less to write about with Silverstone being such a well known ‘simple’ track, but the report ended up taking six sides of A4!. Fantastic racing, especially from Tim, H and Clive with Fulvio making agreat second. My driver of the day though? Ivan. Not the quickest, but no mistakes for a really hard earned seventh.

Paul "Badblood" Whitfield

No incidents reported

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGPL Season 21 (2011) Historic (66) - Silverstone (GP 1952-73) - Jun 7  (Read 10205 times)
G Jonsson
UKGPL Divisional Moderator
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2011, 02:01:48 PM +0100 »

WELCOME TO THE UKGPL SEASON 21 HISTORIC (66) TROPHY 

For the fourth round we go to UK. The Silverstone Circuit  1967 is well known for most drivers one might think, but push the limits and maybe you will be surprised, be aware.

There will be full moderation of lap one, and then reported incidents for the rest of the race. Please submit incident reports within a week after the race so that the moderators report may be out before the next race.

Please restrict chat to a minimum, (or maybe none).

Best of luck.

Race List =            iGOR
Server =               UKGPL_T7_2
IP Address =         62.149.202.168
Race date =          7-6-2011
Time =                 21.00 UK time
Track =                Silverstone Circuit  1967
Variant =              66F1 2L engines
Damage Model =   PRO
Qualifying time =  35 minutes. Do not start driving until 30 min left.
Race length =       Pro Long (33 laps)

The track can be downloaded from: Papy track

Group I
T1F Eagle Climax
Lotus 33 Climax

Group II
Brabham BT11 2.5lt
Lotus 33 BRM

GroupIII
Ferrari 246
Brabham BT11 BRM
BRM P261
Brabham BT11 2.7lt

Drivers Restricted to cars from Group I
Hristo Itchov

Drivers Restricted to cars form Group II or Group I
Göran Jonsson

All other drivers have free chassis choice.

Password: see above
(2) Driver lists can be found on the championship standings page

BadBlood
Former UKGPL Moderators

Sassafrassarassum Rick Rastardly!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 09:58:23 PM +0100 »

Another useless effort. Never got the green for the start so I had to start half a lap down from the pit Sad

Took seven laps for the suddenly evil handling fezza to settle down and then whilst letting a couple past caught the grass and ended up on the Silverstone sign. Practiced this afternoon and did forty laps at an average of 1:38. Slow but ok with a PB of 1:35.8. Get on T7 and suddenly it is a complete handful, slipping and sliding all over the place - totally different from UKGPL3. Hacked off.

BadBlood

aka

Angel Moose angel
GPLRank +71.5ish Smiley
GPL65Rank +71.1ish Smiley
Other ranks? Middlin' Slowish Wink
blito
UKGPL Asst Divisional Moderator
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 10:31:13 PM +0100 »

A bit of a mixed result for me this one.. I like Silvy, and I love the 2.0L BRM so was very comfy on track.
I spent the last 5 mins of qual setting my 1st gear ratio and practicing starts and it paid dividends with the mother of all starts! I mugged TWO cars on the starting line! Pity I put a wheel onthe grass exiting club corner on the first lap and spun it away!
Anyhow, I settled in for a cruise, easily passing Uncle Phil into Stowe, and was cruising to a 6th place finish when.... NO GEARS!!!!  My upshift paddle stopped working! Intermittently at first but after bout 10 mins it went completely and I spun out!
Gutted, but actually pleased with the race itself.. I suppose a DNF-with-points is marginally better than a DQ!!

Jason Blito
s2173

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 10:09:22 AM +0100 »

Discovering too late that 67 setups wont work for 2 litre cars, i was forced to make my own setup, which i never did before, ontop of some mexico steve cloyd setup, to use the gearratios - i never know what to do with them...  Shocked

It didnt turned up too well, it was pretty steady actually, except at braking... i tought 59 brake bias would be enough. Guess not... i also tought silverstone allows some room for mistakes...guess not. Ended upside down on the second lap.

Who is the living, loving city of people without faces? The elevator is screaming in his claws.

The Red City, 43 Novctober 2173.
EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 12:45:22 PM +0100 »

After a dismal start to this season's 66's I finally get to score some good points  Grin and have a good race.

Qually was ok'ish but I never really nailed a great lap, so started 4th and trailed Fulvio for the 1st lap in his Ferrai until he ran wide going on to the Hangar Straight and shot across the track. That was a bit scary but I was lucky enough to have just enough room to switch my line and go around him on the run down to Stowe....3rd place  Grin.

I was trying hard to get up to Tim and Hristo before they got clean away, but just dropped a wheel onto the grass on the outside of Abbey and despite armfuls of opp lock still ended up out of control.
Apologies to Fulvio, because I got caught against his car and caused him to lose several places  Undecided
I think that dropped me to about 7th or 8th spot and a into the red fog region.  ninja

The rest of the race was a banzai charge to try and catch the leaders. Despite passing a few cars and gaining from retirements ahead Fulvio's Ferrari remained a long way in the distance as he more or less matched my speed. The gap was closing but very, very slowly and some rough mental calculations showed that I might catch him with 3 laps to go if I could maintain my 10/10ths pace.

I know that Fulvio is a very consistant driver, so he was unlikely to make any big mistakes so this was going to be interesting Roll Eyes.

I had to put in a series of Very fast laps so that I could begin to benefit from the slipstream and drag myself onto his tail. Sure enough, with about 3-4 laps to go I was on his tail and looking for a chance to pass. There was only a single half chance as he ran a fraction wide out of Church and I got alongside on the run up to Abbey. I was on the outside but backed off because at the pace we were going there was a good chance that neither of us would make it to Woodcote if we tried Abbey side by side!! lol
I put on as much pressure as I could and made one or two small errors myself that dropped me back slightly. I was able to close the gap easily but Fulvio did not give me another chance and we crossed the finish line with my nose stuck right under his gearbox.
Another couple of laps might have given me a chance but Fulvio kept his cool and 2nd place.

Grats to Tim on his win and commiserations to Hristo who seems to have had "an incident"  Roll Eyes, which no doubt the stewards will investigate. Wink Big grats to Fulvio for some great racing.  Wink

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @ Evilclive67**
Rank   Only when I sweat
fpolicardi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 01:10:59 PM +0100 »

Hehe great racing indeed Clive Smiley
My cool cost me a big sweat though  Grin
When you spun at Abbey I tried to not hit you big time, I don't know how I kept it straight. Then began an interesting pursuit to 3rd place, later 2nd Wink
Sry for rejoining in so brutal manner at Chapel, I didn't expect to be launched across the track in front of you as I touched the tarmac.
Ciao

Fulvio Policardi
Team7 Driver
Hristo Itchov

There is no limit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 01:49:15 PM +0100 »

Grats to Tim on his win and commiserations to Hristo who seems to have had "an incident"  Roll Eyes, which no doubt the stewards will investigate. Wink Big grats to Fulvio for some great racing.  Wink

Actually, they might not. I was absolutely convinced Tim hit me and my replay also supported that, but after seeing the replay from his game client, I see there was a meter gap between our cars yet we made contact. It was very unfortunate because up until then we had what can only be called an epic battle! If anyone's interested, watch the replay. I haven't had such a race in a long time. Hopefully it would last until the end next time.

FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 02:22:43 PM +0100 »

I've just watched your replay H - I see why you were so miffed originally now  Grin

I had a great setup for this race, ran all of the practice session on full tanks and didn't bother with my qually setup as no-one was close enough.

Come the race I had an 'OK' start, which was helped when H had an uncharacteristically good launch and went round the outside of Fulvio in T1 - this gave me a bit of a gap which at first seemed enough to let me inch away from the field.
Which is exactly what I did for the first lap or 2 till I ran wide and let H catch right back upto me  Roll Eyes
From this point in he was far enough up my slipstream that I had no hope of ditching him, but as he didn't have the power to be a massive threat at the end of the straights I realised that good clean consistent driving might be enough to hold him off.....
Needless to say that as there were still 30laps left I didn't manage 'good clean consistantly error-free driving' for that long, on lap 4 I ran a little to far onto the grass at Chapel and lost time catching a humungous slide - this let H through and into the lead.
Due to the silly torque of the 4 cylinder Climax (with a little help from the draft Wink ) I reeled him back in before the end of that lap and settled in to watch him for a bit, after a few laps of no obvious weeknesses I decided to use the 'look very big in mirrors' tactic to try and force some errors.
As the race history graph will show this tactic did indead work, although rarely to my own advantage as I was normally so close I too would have to go evasive to avoid clouting him  Grin
Eventually I managed to get back infront on lap 9, only for Hristo to cruelly re-take the lead the following lap - this time despite successfully making H mess up a few times (Quite easy as apparently his car was quite the handfull compared to mine) I could never get by and make it stick - normally because I was getting caught up avoiding contact when ever he had a moment  ninja
On lap 15 I fanally pulled off another pass and this time made it stick, right up until lap 19 where he returned the favour to re-steal the number 1 slot.
Then on lap 20 disaster struck - H had taken a bad line through T1 while I'd (somehow) managed to nail it, as a result I had such a run on him I decided to take the inside line to T2 at Maggots. I knew it would slow us both, but it was also too good a chance at re-taking 1st to turn up.
H had obviously seen me pull out as he left me room on the approach, I in turn took a very tight line to ensure I didn't drift out into him.
Feeling decidly out of the picture for far too long this season the Lag monster choose this moment to strike - and he did so pretty much at the worst possible time sending H flying off of the circuit until he finally came to rest against someones Cesna loosing a wheel in the impact  Sad

From then on I had it too easy, what with Fulvio in 2nd being all of 10 seconds back, and without H's attentions I rapidly started to loose concentration.
I think I hit the inside curbs about 4 times at Chapel and Abbey. Several of these hits nearly ended in my rolling the car, and all of them allowed Fulvio to make great gains on me. Luckily I ran out of laps before I ran out of talent so took the flag unchallenged  Grin

Big shame about Hristo going out, as to be honest I wouldn't have cared if I finished 1st or 2nd after a race long battle like that (1st would have been preferable of course Wink ), and it seemed like a kind of anti-climax to win after he'd been retired  Sad
Well done to fulvio and Clive for joining me on the podium, and also to all the other finishers - esp Goran for managing some more decent points for Black Night  angel
ivandjj

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 02:57:27 PM +0100 »

FMG, are you feeling charitable enough to share your great Silverstone setup? This was my 2nd 66's race ever, Monsanto being the first. In short, i've got no idea what normal 66 2L setup should look like and am looking for pointers. And we drove the same car here, so youre a perfect begging target  Roll Eyes

I can now proudly announce that this was my first race finish since last summer. Never been so extatic about finishing last and lapped  angel

Had a great race with, i guess, Fabio. Needed about 10 laps of patience until he got in a big enough slide for me to get by. All that time i was thinking if i'm to conservative and should i dive down the inside after some of his minor slides. Couple of laps later he dived down my inside after my minor slide and confirmed that i wasn't too conservative.

Without couple of spins in early laps, would've been maybe on the lead lap and not too far from some other finishers. Anyway, it was great to prove that my cputer, connection and brain are able to finish a race again 
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 03:04:08 PM +0100 »

PM me your email address and I'll send it to you ivan  Smiley

You may not like it though unless you have a very similar driving style to me - even H and Clive used to edit my setups beyond recognition when I shared them as a Waza  Grin
Billy Nobrakes
UKGPL Divisional Moderator
UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 03:37:43 PM +0100 »

You may not like it though unless you have a very similar driving style to me - even H and Clive used to edit my setups beyond recognition when I shared them as a Waza  Grin

Can confirm that FMG set ups don't work for mere mortals.

Leading from the back at Black Night Racing
BadBlood
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 04:30:19 PM +0100 »

Well I was using a Tommy v O setup and it was great for qually and f$%@ing awful for the race...  Grin

Now that I have calmed down I actually enjoyed the build up to this although I got it in the neck from my wife again Sad

I couldn't get a clean lap and was disappointed with my 1:36, silly mistakes, cold tyres and traffic meant I found it really hard to hook it up. I was looking for a low 1:35 - which would have moved me up....

....no places at all.

Come the race and in addition to having to start from the Pit Lane (how does that happen?) the car was awful. Twitchy under brakes and no oomph. Span three times at odd places - maybe the setup had gone back to default. After seven laps, things were becoming beter as I got used to it and the fuel load lightened. By now though I am in the clutches of everybody and as I lifted up to let Jason and Ivan through, got a wheel on the grass and it was too late to brake or turn without taking somebody out. Just hoped for the best. Bang. But the car was ok and had all four wheels on. But just like Falkenberg, I wasn't in contact with the ground. This time I was up on the Silverstone sign.

I am going to finish the next race if I have to do it all in first gear....

BadBlood

aka

Angel Moose angel
GPLRank +71.5ish Smiley
ivandjj

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 09:25:53 AM +0100 »

BB, i tought that your Ferrari must be Phil or somebody on the same lap and i was hesitating to go alongside you under braking. That may have helped you look in the mirrors too much and forget the road ahead, just possibly  oops
btw, they say you need a clear head for racing, prolly a clear neck too  Wink

FMG, i've sent you my email for braby setup. No, i don't drive alien setups, i just need something to begin with. Any other braby 2.7L is welcome, or a link to 2L 66's setups. Didn't find much 2L on the web.

BadBlood
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 10:15:43 AM +0100 »

NP Ivan - I knew you were there and I wanted to take a wide line - happy to compromise my lap but I just went too wide and hit the grass. When I braked there was no discernible effect Sad

Mind you, I am happy you thought it might be Phil - normally you would be able to tell by the disparity in car control Cheesy

BadBlood

aka

Angel Moose angel
GPLRank +71.5ish Smiley
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 11:05:06 AM +0100 »

btw, they say you need a clear head for racing, prolly a clear neck too  Wink

My pre-race preparation normally starts with a shot or two of Whisky - read into that what ever you please  Grin

Setup should be heading your way in 5 mins or so  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com