by SimRacing.org.uk  

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 19, 2024, 06:31:05 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: ENDURANCE SUNDAYS LMP2 & GT2 SERIES  (Read 24166 times)
fpolicardi

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2011, 02:16:29 PM +0100 »

Fulvio punted me off when trying to lap the slower cars.... Sad
Uh? I really don't remember, I'll have to watch replay, a long one...can you give me a hint where and when? Apologize in advance if it was my fault  Sad
Ciao

Fulvio Policardi
Team7 Driver
Burtoner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2011, 08:35:40 PM +0100 »

Uh? I really don't remember, I'll have to watch replay, a long one...can you give me a hint where and when? Apologize in advance if it was my fault  Sad
Ciao

Ah ok, apologies if it wasnt you, not sure who it was as I dont have the replay Sad

UKGPL Season 14 Club Champion
Javier Torres

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2011, 09:01:16 PM +0100 »

Guys what configuration of Watkinsglenn are we using this Sunday?
JazzGreenway
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2011, 09:04:23 PM +0100 »

Guys what configuration of Watkinsglenn are we using this Sunday?

Classic Boot: https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=9694.0
Javier Torres

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2011, 12:35:46 AM +0100 »

Sweet!!
fpolicardi

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2011, 01:11:23 AM +0100 »

Robert I have seen replay, I can send you a clip if you want. I'm sorry to have returned on line as soon as the LMP in front of you lapped me, you appeared on my mirror suddenly. Indeed you punted me and you was rebounded off track, I barely felt a tap on rear, the GTs are very strong compared to LMPs. Sorry this ended your race.  Sad
Ciao

Ciao

Ah ok, apologies if it wasnt you, not sure who it was as I dont have the replay Sad

Fulvio Policardi
Team7 Driver
Burtoner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2011, 11:55:52 AM +0100 »

Robert I have seen replay, I can send you a clip if you want. I'm sorry to have returned on line as soon as the LMP in front of you lapped me, you appeared on my mirror suddenly. Indeed you punted me and you was rebounded off track, I barely felt a tap on rear, the GTs are very strong compared to LMPs. Sorry this ended your race.  Sad
Ciao

Ciao

Yeah I would like a clip of replay please, apologies accepted Smiley

UKGPL Season 14 Club Champion
fpolicardi

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2011, 02:24:16 PM +0100 »

Ok, may I send it to the email addy specified in your profile?
Ciao

Ciao

Ciao

Yeah I would like a clip of replay please, apologies accepted Smiley

Fulvio Policardi
Team7 Driver
Baz

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2011, 02:44:32 PM +0100 »

Race report Baz

Well recovered now, but forgotten most about the race, just know 90 minutes is a long time.  Roll Eyes
PB in qualy for P13 on grid. Very dificult to get a good lap in which added to the atmosphere I thought.

Reasonable start but decided not to race anybody, just try and get in a rythmn which paid off in the end, although loosing a few places. On lap 13 I got caught up in an incident in the esses collected some damage  Sad and had to pit as I got caugth by a Ford which was tagged on the rear by an ARX, I was sent into the armco as I drove off track trying to avoid the incident. It was at a time of my needing fuel, and could drive safely back to the pits so it didn't take up to much time. Had a bit of fun with Martin Mason towards the end but he was a lap infront and slightly faster pace.

Was so pleased that I didn't need to take a tow all race,the only unforced spin I had was with 2 to go and it cost me a position lost to Andy Purdy, who I had been having a race long battle with, then on last lap in exactly the same place (under bridge after degner 2) he did the same thing and gave it back, what a gentleman  Kiss he got going again but couldn't catch up my damaged car as it limped home for P5.   Grin

To survive is an achievment in these races with 36 cars on track at the beginning and only 3 finishing on the lead lap.

Roll on the Glen

Results http://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/EventResult.do?&subsessionid=3871829&custid=16529

Baz
Safety Fast
BorchersDK

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2011, 12:01:05 PM +0100 »

I was away from the PC/iRacing for quite some time, but had a good feeling that you would make a series like this when these cars were released. So it was great to see that you had, and that the season is starting already, just as I get back from vaccation and all fired up to drive.

Looking forward to race with you guys again Wink

JazzGreenway
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2011, 05:02:17 PM +0100 »

Welcome back Grin
Javier Torres

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2011, 12:15:13 AM +0100 »

Anyone up for some practice tonight? I can get a server going if you guys are up for it!
RikW

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2011, 09:06:20 AM +0100 »

Not sure if you mean tonight (Saturday) or last night - you posted 15 mins after midnight UK time but I guess that may have been Friday for you Smiley

Anyway, it allows me to remind folks that there will be the regular practice server today (Saturday) at 1800 GMT (1900 UK time) hosted by legends-league.com. Password will be the usual SRouk practice one.
UKPete

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2011, 11:29:01 PM +0100 »

Hi Everyone.
This will be my first race with Simracing Org and my first post so a big hello to you all.
I've been racing in Iracing for just over a year now, so hopefully won't be to slow and and get in the fast guys way.
I'm really looking to this series with you all and can here the BBC1 F1 theme tune just thinking about it, hopefully it won't all be over at the first bend and I will make it to the end.
See you all there.

Pete.
JazzGreenway
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2011, 11:58:20 PM +0100 »

Welcome Grin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: