by SimRacing.org.uk  

Read this first!    

March 29, 2024, 01:43:59 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Endurance racing with driver swaps  (Read 3622 times)
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 09:21:23 AM +0100 »

I don't see that as a problem.   That's part of endurance racing. That how it is in real life, finding a compromise that all the teams drivers can drive.  

All I would ask is that they provide the facility to choose individual setups for each driver then it's up to individuals as to whether they choose to use it or not. It's these little details that make the game more accessible. If they go too far down the "hard-core" route they alienate people. If you want to run the same setup as your team mate, that's fine, but why remove the flexibility for those that don't have much time to work on a common setup. This is a game after all, one which most of us have very little time to play.

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: