Read this first!    

April 26, 2024, 12:36:36 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • U15 Kyalami: August 07, 2011
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTR Season 15 - Kyalami - Aug 7  (Read 4152 times)
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 09:58:53 PM +0100 »

Results and replay in the usual places

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 10:06:15 PM +0100 »

Nice race. Smiley

I had fun fighting with Apex and some times Lazlow in the first half of the race then I lost it and hit a wall hard. I was able to continue but, with a loss of pace.

I was overtaken by a few drivers after that including srw who got me on the inside of turn 3.

Well done podiums and thanks for attending all. Smiley

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
psuedo
Pink Leader
Former Moderators

Team Pseudo Racing

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 09:42:02 AM +0100 »

Missed it again  Sad    Sundays can be hit n miss for me at the mo. I wouldnt have been very competetive here though 35's were the best I could manage and very inconsistant. I'll keep practicing and WILL make a race soon.  Roll Eyes

"I spend 95% of my money on women and booze. --The rest I just wasted." (Georgie Best)
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 01:56:57 PM +0100 »

Tough race. Never was happy with the setup before hand, very low grip so resulted in some hastily tweaks in practise which seem to improve things. Annoyingly i never improved on my second flying lap, being too easy round here to lose time with all those corners. Relatively quite race, made a mistake which let Lazlow passed early on then the gaps grew each side of me. Late on Lazlow and Apex were fighting which allowed me to close up then it seemed Apex was struggling, maybe on softs? And i didnt think i could close up, especially after a few scrappy laps but managed to get past on the last lap as he went wide at the first corner.

Not sure this track is good for racing, but its hard work hotlapping with no real chance to relax. didnt seem to suit the low, stiff SuperGTs

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
APEXTECHUSA

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 10:48:33 PM +0100 »

yea spanner i think the softs done me in but great come back to get me and get by also lazlow sorry for our contact great win for u yea i just wish it was me a lil driver jealousy just fraction Grin
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com