Quarterly cost: �0

May 02, 2024, 04:51:29 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
S4455GPP
S4455GPW
S4466CA
S4467F1P
S4467F1W
S4467F2A
S4467F2P
S44JSMT
Recent
S4467F1W Mont-Tremblant
S4467F1P Mont-Tremblant
S4467F2P Snetterton (L…
S4467F2A Snetterton (L…
S4455GPP Reims (1954-7…
S4455GPW Reims (1954-7…
S4466CA Michigan
Forthcoming
S4467F1W Aintree
S4467F1P Aintree
S4467F2P Sempione (193…
S4467F2A Sempione (193…
S4455GPP Oakes Field
S4455GPW Oakes Field
S4466CA Salzburgring

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Poll
Question: Do you want to enter the Season 22 Historic Trophy?
Yes, expect 75% or more attendance - 21 (67.7%)
Yes, expect less than 75% attendance - 10 (32.3%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Season 22 Historic Trophy Registration  (Read 9158 times)
svenvangent

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2011, 06:28:40 PM +0000 »

May i join this Historic Trophy to .
done the vote all ready .
Let me know something if there is a place free.
And if i can race which car may i take from the 2Liters ?
I tried to understand in which group i would be but don't understand it  
For example , may i race with the brabham BT11  2.0 liters 6gears  Tongue

greets svenvangent (t.sven online name)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 10:05:43 PM +0000 by svenvangent » Logged
G Jonsson
UKGPL Divisional Moderator
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2011, 12:36:03 AM +0000 »

In the Historic trophy all drivers have free choice of chassis within the 2L cars or 3L cars  EXCEPT p1 in the championship must drive a Group 1 car and p2 in the championship a Group 1 or 2 car.

You can take a look at the car Groups here: https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?action=LM2R&group=339&theme=6

For the first race there is no p1 and p2 in the championship so ALL drivers have free choice of chassis.

Göran
svenvangent

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2011, 10:14:18 AM +0000 »

In the Historic trophy all drivers have free choice of chassis within the 2L cars or 3L cars  EXCEPT p1 in the championship must drive a Group 1 car and p2 in the championship a Group 1 or 2 car.

You can take a look at the car Groups here: https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?action=LM2R&group=339&theme=6

For the first race there is no p1 and p2 in the championship so ALL drivers have free choice of chassis.

Göran
Hallo G Jonsson ;
First of all thanks for the explanation .
I see that i'm ln the list  thanks .
Ok i'm gonna stick with the Brabham BT11 BRM 2.0L 
Greets until this evening .
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 11:45:29 AM +0000 by svenvangent » Logged
svenvangent

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 11:51:14 AM +0000 »

Hallo guy's ,
for this evening race " moulinsarte " i read that there is a red zone until " la licorn " i guess this means that we can't pass each other until this corner , i'm i right and than how many shift/r are allowed for this race and is there also a pitstop to do when shift/r is done .
sooo many question  Tongue
thanks svenvangent and some greets to .
vosblod
Former UKGPL Moderators

can divide by zero

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2011, 12:00:26 PM +0000 »

Hallo guy's ,
for this evening race " moulinsarte " i read that there is a red zone until " la licorn " i guess this means that we can't pass each other until this corner , i'm i right and than how many shift/r are allowed for this race and is there also a pitstop to do when shift/r is done .
Hi Sven, Historics are run on PRO setting so you won't be able to reset.
The 'red zone' means there will be full moderation, ie the moderators will look at all drivers up to that point regardless of whether incidents are reported. That doesn't mean you can't overtake just do it cleanly Grin
svenvangent

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2011, 12:45:28 PM +0000 »

Hallo guy's ,
Hi Sven, Historics are run on PRO setting so you won't be able to reset.
The 'red zone' means there will be full moderation, ie the moderators will look at all drivers up to that point regardless of whether incidents are reported. That doesn't mean you can't overtake just do it cleanly Grin
Ok thanks for the info vosblod ,
Now one more question about the server this evening , because this is the first time i will do a race online at a server with a password i would like to ask you if tonight we will see the sever at IGOR than if so ,must we click on the server /plus name and than enter than the  password or chould we go directly trought GPL type the IP_adress and password in the myltiplayer .
greets
G Jonsson
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2011, 02:05:26 PM +0000 »

Yes, you will see the server at iGOR and most of us enter the server via iGOR, but if you like you could also join directly trough GPL multiplayer BUT then you need to make sure you have the right car and settings.

Normally we meet in iGOR chat, #UKGPL, some will be practicing at the UKGPL_3 server, it usually runs all afternoon like right now, and others just chatting or eating or drinking or.........., well you get the idea and then when the race server is up, sometime after 20.30 UK time, we just click on the race and pick a car from the available ones, the rest are greyed out, enter the PW and enter the race.

Best of luck!

Göran
svenvangent

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2011, 02:14:00 PM +0000 »

Yes, you will see the server at iGOR and most of us enter the server via iGOR, but if you like you could also join directly trough GPL multiplayer BUT then you need to make sure you have the right car and settings.

Normally we meet in iGOR chat, #UKGPL, some will be practicing at the UKGPL_3 server, it usually runs all afternoon like right now, and others just chatting or eating or drinking or.........., well you get the idea and then when the race server is up, sometime after 20.30 UK time, we just click on the race and pick a car from the available ones, the rest are greyed out, enter the PW and enter the race.

Best of luck!

Göran
Ok Göran now i tinck i now see you on track will stick with the Brabham BT11 BRM nice car just only the sound of this car is little bit cracky ,just went to the site of 66Mod and i see there is a 66soundset to download hopefuly will fix this issue and saying it is only this car who got this sound crack  pffffff .
greets

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:15:57 PM +0000 by svenvangent » Logged
Philippe Girard

Long live to GPL and rock n' roll

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2011, 08:18:44 PM +0000 »

I'm sorry

I am registered by error.

I want only running in mod 65 novice

Excuse me for the disturb

philippe

Long live rock and roll !
BadBlood
Former UKGPL Moderators

Sassafrassarassum Rick Rastardly!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2011, 08:39:10 PM +0000 »

Pas de probleme!

For anyone who needs the track at this late stage, you can get it at http://ukgpl3.dyndns.org/tracksMoulinsart_js.htm - let me know what you think! I intend that all the tracks will be available in time.

BadBlood

aka

Angel Moose angel
GPLRank +71.5ish Smiley
GPL65Rank +71.1ish Smiley
Other ranks? Middlin' Slowish Wink
svenvangent

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2011, 11:00:09 PM +0000 »

i'm gonna place this also here in the hoop we will find the tricky thing whit the password .

First of all a big thanks for the race .
Had a smalle problem i can't see the password that we needed for the race luckly badblood gave it to me in IGOR what could be the cause of this strange any way  .
greets any way svenvangent .
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 11:04:32 PM +0000 by svenvangent » Logged
G Jonsson
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2011, 11:18:19 AM +0000 »

First, grats to a really great performance last night sven, so what are you doing in the intermediate trophy? you clearly is a pro driver so transfer to the pro 65 trophy please.

So, the password problem, first are you sure you were logged in on the forum when you tried to see the password?  At the top left it should say "Hello svenvangent" or what ever user name you are using.

If so, did you see who was assigned to start the server? If you click on the "S22Pro Preluk" forthcoming event you should see who is assigned to start the server and then you should see "You are not licensed to enter this series"

Check that and let me know the result.

Göran
BadBlood
Former UKGPL Moderators

Sassafrassarassum Rick Rastardly!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2011, 11:41:50 AM +0000 »

Good point about being logged on Goran. Had not occurred to me.

BadBlood

aka

Angel Moose angel
GPLRank +71.5ish Smiley
GPL65Rank +71.1ish Smiley
Other ranks? Middlin' Slowish Wink
svenvangent

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2011, 12:14:05 PM +0000 »

First, grats to a really great performance last night sven, so what are you doing in the intermediate trophy? you clearly is a pro driver so transfer to the pro 65 trophy please.

So, the password problem, first are you sure you were logged in on the forum when you tried to see the password?  At the top left it should say "Hello svenvangent" or what ever user name you are using.

If so, did you see who was assigned to start the server? If you click on the "S22Pro Preluk" forthcoming event you should see who is assigned to start the server and then you should see "You are not licensed to enter this series"

Check that and let me know the result.

Göran

Hallo Goran ,
Firts thanks for the race .
Yes it say's in hallo svenvangent above in on the left side so i guess i'm logged in .
Yes i see it and for the moment it say's " you are not licensed to enter this series "
Thats good so lets see when the day of the race hopefully i can see it tha to .

thanks and greets svenvangent

thats what i see so normaly i would see the password for the next comming race
November 08, 2011, 09:00:00 PM +0000 - Preluk - UKGPL Season 22 (2011-2012) Pro (65)
You are not licensed to enter this series
(pre-event practice will use the usual practice password)
UKGPL chatroom on IGOR or WinVROC (see announcement post in this topic), password 'savage'

Cookie assigned to start server

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:15:58 PM +0000 by svenvangent » Logged
vosblod
Former UKGPL Moderators

can divide by zero

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2011, 12:33:54 PM +0000 »

thats what i see so normaly i would see the password for the next comming race
November 08, 2011, 09:00:00 PM +0000 - Preluk - UKGPL Season 22 (2011-2012) Pro (65)
You are not licensed to enter this series
Hi Sven, I have now moved you to Pro so you should now be able to see the password (usually appears 48 hours before the race). Once someone votes we have to allocate them manually. You are also registered in the Historics.
With people moving between divisions prior to the start of the season it has got a little bit messy but I think everyone is now where they are meant to be. If, for any reason, it shows as 'you are not licensed to enter this series' even though you have voted please let me know.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com