Quarterly cost: �0

nonchalant-unilinear
April 27, 2024, 01:04:54 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
S4455GPP
S4455GPW
S4466CA
S4467F1P
S4467F1W
S4467F2A
S4467F2P
S44JSMT
Recent
S4455GPP Roy Hesketh (…
S4455GPW Roy Hesketh (…
S4466CA Bathurst
S4467F1W Mont-Tremblant
S4467F1P Mont-Tremblant
S4467F2P Snetterton (L…
S4467F2A Snetterton (L…
Forthcoming
S4455GPP Reims (1954-7…
S4455GPW Reims (1954-7…
S4466CA Michigan
S4467F1P Aintree
S4467F1W Aintree
S4467F2P Sempione (193…
S4467F2A Sempione (193…

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Season 21 - Rule Changes  (Read 11181 times)
Tom van Ostade

"anything can happen, and it usually does"

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2011, 11:10:45 PM +0100 »

Whew! Quite a 'passionate' discussion going on here! Glad we aren't having this discussion in a pub whilst having a pint, or my glass would have been empty before I could have a sip!

IMHO some people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta line here. Best to put a lock on this and tell some people privately to play nice or go home! Geez!

I'll see you all at Monaco.

Tommie.

Hristo Itchov

There is no limit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2011, 11:46:52 PM +0100 »

Whew! Quite a 'passionate' discussion going on here! Glad we aren't having this discussion in a pub whilst having a pint, or my glass would have been empty before I could have a sip!

IMHO some people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta line here. Best to put a lock on this and tell some people privately to play nice or go home! Geez!

Tommie.

If there's a reason to put a lock on this, you would be it. We ended it a couple of days ago and there was no reason for you to make any mockery of it. Some people take some things seriously and whether you consider it out of line or not is irrelevant. If it doesn't interest you, keep away from it and let those who care handle it, OK?

See you at Monaco indeed.  Wink

blito
UKGPL Asst Divisional Moderator
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2011, 08:34:03 AM +0100 »

Maybe some people just enjoy having passionate discussions. At least we all know each others points of view and for the large part respect those views even if we disagree!
Anyhow, CASE CLOSED Cheesy

Jason Blito
Tom van Ostade

"anything can happen, and it usually does"

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2011, 02:12:41 PM +0100 »

Tommie.

If there's a reason to put a lock on this, you would be it. We ended it a couple of days ago and there was no reason for you to make any mockery of it. Some people take some things seriously and whether you consider it out of line or not is irrelevant. If it doesn't interest you, keep away from it and let those who care handle it, OK?

See you at Monaco indeed.  Wink

OK.

jhalli

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2011, 06:21:37 PM +0100 »

Tommie.

See you at Monaco indeed.  Wink

OK.

Grin
vosblod
Former UKGPL Moderators

can divide by zero

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2011, 11:29:39 AM +0100 »

Didn't seem worth a new thread but just an observation;
I've noticed there are a few drivers who never appear to respond to incident reports.
Of course that is your prerogative but bear in mind that, if you don't respond, we can't take your viewpoint into account when moderating and it closes the door on you as regards any potential appeal against a penalty.

However, it may be a case of not being aware you have a Personal Message. You probably know this already but you can set srou to send you an email if any PM's are sent. In fact you can set it to email you for any new posts or replies as well.
Just go into your account settings then navigate to 'Personal Message Options' and set the email PM's option to 'always'. To set email notifications for posts go to the 'Notifications and Email' options.
BadBlood
Former UKGPL Moderators

Sassafrassarassum Rick Rastardly!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2011, 11:52:42 PM +0100 »

If they haven't noticed the PM they aren't going to find this one Tim  laugh

BadBlood

aka

Angel Moose angel
GPLRank +71.5ish Smiley
GPL65Rank +71.1ish Smiley
Other ranks? Middlin' Slowish Wink